Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Brothers Best Friend, , I

admin
12 Aralık 2023, 15:38
It was a beautiful sunny day. My brother, and I we're hanging out in his bedroom. We heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs to answer it. When i opened the door, I saw my brothers best friend, Chris. He was the most gorgeous boy i had ever seen. He looked at me, and smiled. He said "Hey". I looked deep into his amazing blue eyes, and began to studder. I finally managed to say "Hey, come on in". I had had a crush on this boy, since the day I first saw him, 3 years ago, when I was 13. Chris, and my brother Bradly were the same age as me, 16. I didnt get to see Chris very often, as he and Bradly always went to his house. Chris and I went up stairs to Bradly's room. I walked in, and Chris followed me. He shut the door as soon as we got in. We all sat, and talked for about two hours. I noticed Chris was constantly looking at me. He would hit me in the head, and tell me the monkeys were doing it. I was immune to his flirting, and thought he didnt like me. Chris was staying over that night. Around 9pm, we all went down stairs, ordered pizza, and put in a movie. I was sitting on the far left, Chris was in the middle,