Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : 7 To Bee or Not to Bee

admin
07 Aralık 2023, 01:46
(FFM action. Bisexual female. Some interracial. Enjoy.)

"Sesame!"

With a grand sweep of my left arm, I pushed aside my balcony door. With no appreciation of dramatic moments, the two meter glass door slid about 15 centimeters and stopped. Sighing at the cussedness of life, I shifted to put my weight behind my arm and pushed the door along the full length of its track. I pulled it back and forth a few times to work the crud out. Satisfied I had woken the thing from winter hibernation, I returned to position.

"Sesame!"

I stepped on to my balcony and into Spring. I had never felt Spring from this apartment. I had never been on this balcony since I moved in last November. I inhaled the fresh air and reveled in a view unhindered by glass of the Avalon Apartments parking lot and back alley. Between the two apartment buildings directly opposite, I could see a pretty nice slice of rising urban hillside. The trees lining the streets had begun to flex their greenery. I took another satisfied breath of warm, not-booger-freezing air.

Time for part two! I skipped back inside and hauled out my brand new cheap plastic patio chairs and table. Any colour you like, as long as it's white. I introduced them to their new home on the balcony, making wild promises of potted plants to keep them company. Part three involved fetching a book, a frosty decanter of beer, a bowl of heavily-salted crunchies and sitting in a sunbeam.

I had no sooner eased my butt on to the cool, virgin plastic of my chair than a voice called out.

"Look at you, Mr. Man of Leisure!"

I stood back up and looked down three storeys at the parking lot. Leslie Ann Poirer waved, giving me her full smile. Leslie Ann made everyone feel like they were a friend that she hadn't seen in a month. That bright, wide smile alone could make a statue smile back. The luscious, mature curves that jiggled in her sundress could make a statue pop an erection. I was no statue and my shorts started to get tight. I had never seen Leslie Ann in a light, happy dress. In winter sweaters and stark naked, yes, but never in a teasing outfit that hid just enough and promised more.

I leaned my elbows on the wrought iron rail. Three storeys is close enough to talk without shouting, at least in this mid-morning traffic lull. "The only perk of freelancing is setting my own hours. This is me, doing that."

Her husband, and co-building manager, Kyle came into sight carrying a pair of suitcases. He wore khaki shorts and polo shirt in honour of the new weather. His trim body and outfit didn't do nearly as much for me as did Leslie Ann. He gave me a friendly nod nevertheless, focusing on loading the car.

?"You two going off to see the wizard? Or just running away from home?"

Leslie Ann's smile twinkled from "sunny neighbour" to "saucy slut". "This wicked witch is taking her favourite flying monkey to a spa in Emerald City. It'll be quite a convention of witches." She winked.

Whew. That innuendo wouldn't mean much to any eavesdroppers, but knowing what I knew about Leslie Ann and Kyle, my imagination sent blood spiking into my groin.

"Kyle! Where do I sign up to join the flying monkey corps?"

He laughed as he climbed into the car. "Some of the chaps won't survive the weekend, so the recruiting drive is coming soon. I'll let you know." Leslie Ann dimpled, winked again and climbed in her side. The horn tooted as they pulled away.

I exhaled a long breath and sat back down, propping my right foot on the railing, my bare toes playing with the iron curlicues. I gave my twitching cock a discreet adjustment in my shorts, feeling it pulse against my thigh. I took sip of beer and crunched some chips, daydreaming lustful daydreams of the action at that spa this weekend. My cock continued to rise as I pictured steam rooms, saunas, jacuzzis and a lot of naked people.

I gave my head a shake. This wouldn't do at all. My girlfriend, family and neighbours were all scattered to the compass this weekend. For all its other downsides, at least during winter people tended to stay put. Warm weather meant a lot of empty nests. Warm weather also meant a lot of churning hormones, judging by the way "Mr. Happy" was refusing to subside. All stiffed up and nowhere to dunk.

I smiled and sipped some more beer, leaning back and closing my eyes to the soothing sun...

A female shriek went off like siren almost in my ear. It jolted me like a cattle prod. I flailed my arms as the tipping chair overbalanced backwards. My foot snagged a moment in the iron curls, stopping any chance of recovery. I landed in a tangle of plastic, bounced against the glass door and on to the concrete deck. The mug hit beside me, flinging its suds all over my face and chest. The table tipped over, sending a full bowl of chips wafting over me like a salt