Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 03

admin
22 Kasım 2023, 11:41
The next morning, after I shower, I head downstairs for breakfast.

Dad's leaning over the island counter, munching an English muffin, reading the paper. He's still in the black t-shirt and sweats he wears to bed.

He's really a good-looking man. Fit from years of squash and cycling. Dark hair that sweeps to the side neatly. Dark eyes that give nothing away when he notices me come in.

"Morning, daddy." I head to the refrigerator to get the milk.

"Morning," he says gruffly.

"What are you up to today?" I ask innocently.

"Got a squash match against Bradley," he says grinning. "This'll break the tie."

"Get him, dad."

He laughs. "You know I will." He finishes his breakfast and cleans up after himself. "What are you doing today?"

I swallow. "I want to get over to the mall with Angela. She says they're having a big sale."

He nods, happily accepting the lie. "Good. Get some nice new things."

I sigh when he leaves the kitchen and manage to finish my cereal.

Then I head back to the lab.

Dr. Samuels is thrilled to see me. She already has another mission for me in the past. "This is trickier," she warns.

I wait, intrigued.

"I need you to steal something."

"Steal?" I frown.

"Don't worry, it's something that's rightfully mine anyway."

I sigh. I'll do whatever it takes to go back. "Tell me."

"February of 1995, my grandmother gave my little sister her Irish wedding band. It should have gone to the oldest, me, but sis got engaged first." The doctor frowns. "Not right is it?"

"Unfair," I humor her.

"She'll still be living with my mom, but all of us went on vacation the summer of 95 and I know for a fact she didn't take the ring on the cruise."

"So, break into your parent's joint, get the ring."

"Yes. And even though it's small, I still need you to mail it. I don't know what will happen if you try to bring it back with you."

She loads me into the time machine with more 90's clothes and bills and presses panels almost frantically. The power is really going to the Doctor's head.

There's the flash and I find myself on the bench outside the lab. 1995.

I head back to my usual hotel.

"Hi again!" the desk clerk says when she sees me. "I've got a room waiting for you."

She's not much older than me, so maybe she thinks we can be friends. I smile at her. "Thanks."

"I really like your style," she gushes. "So eclectic. Like, what you're wearing now? Where did you get that?"

I look down at my rainbow-striped, one-piece jumper. It's a few years old to me, but to her, it's futuristic. "Oh, my friend made it for me," I lie.

"Good friend!" She checks me out more.

She's seen me bring daddy back to the hotel twice. I wonder if she thinks I'm a slut.

I get in the room and swap my outfit. This time, the doctor's packed me a jean dress and a matching headband. I frown at it. I wish I had time to shop, but I just don't. Her current task will take too long and I need to see my daddy.

I sigh, my nipples tightening. Daddy.

You know, my dad is no stranger to breaking the law. I wonder how he'd like to help me with a little B