Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Elger and Leah Pt. 02

admin
22 Kasım 2023, 00:07
This is not a stand alone story, without reading part one none of this will make sense. I apparently had not made it clear in part one that Captain Derek William's nickname was Willy, some wondered why the name had changed. My apologies. Please enjoy and don't forget to grade the story. Chapter three is being edited and will be submitted soon.

El picked me up and made slow, soft, gentle love to me that night. No rush or hurry, we didn't even speed up at the climax, just a steady slow joining of our bodies, topped off with conjoining orgasms. It was as if somehow our bodies knew the other so well they waited until we would cum together. I lay in El's arms all that night, I needed his strength, his security to deal with the fact that mom knew we were lovers. The morning was somber, Elger perked me up with coffee and a light breakfast in bed, by the time I left for work most of my worry and consternation had subsided.

We didn't make it over to Ricky's as soon as we had wanted, with our wood supply stocked for the winter El was anxious to find work of some sort until he could afford to convert the barn into a shop and start building furniture to sell. We had the remainder of our inheritance money after buying the farm but had decided not to use it unless absolutely necessary, a life or death situation. Burt's Lumber/Hardware was owned by an older black man named ... well, Burt. El had been in the yard sorting through boards one morning when Burt appeared.

"Howdy young fella, anything you're lookin for in particular?"

"Would really like to find some Poplar, this all seems to be pine."

"Poplar is over here in the hardwood shed. I keep it there cuz most folks around here don't know the difference and mix the boards constantly. Got other hardwoods if you're interested."

As El sorted through, picking out the boards he needed for a small project he had tools for Mr. Burt asked if he was looking for work. He could use a strong strappin boy like him to help in the yard and store. (his words, not mine) Elger asked about pay and hours.

"Job pays $7 an hour and a 15% discount on any purchases from the store or the Ben Franklin next door. My wife owns it, but our daughter runs it. Wife's a lawyer so it's hard for her to have set hours, our other daughter runs this place for me, our son is in the Air Force stationed in Okinawa. Only need ya mornings right now, 7 til noon, might be more hours later. Can't promise though."

Elger accepted the position and since we only had the one car which I needed for work he drove the old Farmall M into the store next morning. It was slow and chilly, but it beat walking, when Burt saw his dedication he was impressed, telling Elger he had a 1953 International pickup he could buy for $200. El asked if Burt could just keep his wages until it was paid for and Burt agreed. The heater didn't work