PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Watch Out for the Quiet Ones

admin
16 Ekim 2023, 15:53
Because of the pandemic we are facing that keeps us in almost solitary, I went through some works I started but never finished. This is one of them.
This story is based on fact. Names and places were not changed.
I hope you enjoy it.
(If you don't like cuck or bi or group, or water sports, you won't like this story.)
My wife and I are mature adults living in Melbourne, Florida. I have a good friend named Vern. His wife, Jenny, is an adorable person and a big flirt. They are also a mature around our age. Oh yeah, they are nudists. One more thing, they are both bi.
They have a nice home that is very big with a completely private back yard which houses a 21' above ground pool.
Every now and then Vern will call me up and invite me over for some sun and to relax in the pool nude. Of course, sometimes Jenny joins us and it gets interesting, to say the least.
Vern always tells me to bring my wife but my wife is the quiet type although I call her a prude.
Well, one Friday it was very hot and Vern called me to come over. I told him I would. Then I asked my wife if she wanted to join me.
I was shocked when she said she would.
We drove over to Vern's place and as we were getting out of the car I realized that Vern will probably be nude and my wife will start running back to the car.
I rang the bell and sure enough, Vern answered the door in the nude. His big cock right out there for my wife to see.
To my surprise, my wife didn't run but looked at Vern's nakedness and smiled as we entered.
Vern introduced my wife to Jenny, who was also nude and she led us out to the patio.

Now, let me give you some info on Vern