PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Joining The Army In 2310

admin
04 Ekim 2023, 14:03
--for lcwarctic

Many years later, as I moved to the retirement planet, I remembered the day they ruled that men could no longer have cunts. I smiled. I knew where that came from. In November 2310 I turned 18, went out and got drunk, got laid, and put a down-payment on a 2956 Chevaaz MX-90. Then I looked around for what else I could do!

Hey, when you're fucking up, do it right, right? I walked through the door of the Planetary Army recruiter, and Zip, Zang, Zur, I was a soldier. I got the mental implants (instant knowledge of all Earth's weapons, the instinctive reactions to all assaults, the unthinking ability to plan attacks), and I got an injection--a supercharge of the testosterone variant bogomophrine.

I was instantly a walking library of military knowledge! I still had to wait a couple of days while they scheduled me for the further injections, implants, enhancements, and titanium joint replacements, so they didn't issue the uniforms until I'd "filled out." In the meantime I took a li'l tour in my new--well, sorta new--Chevaaz.

I thought a quick zip up and around the moon might be a good cruise. I found out a few things, though. The old ellipsis/bjoergen drive didn't work for shit, and that meant I couldn't go faster than light. Damn. The body didn't look bad, a retro-styling of the ancient 20th Century Camaro in interplanetary mode--more streamlining for hyper-light speed (not that it would ever reach that speed in an atmosphere, but damn, it looked hot). But the finish was proton-polished almost down to bare plastic. In a couple of place I did see holes. Damn. The only thing keeping the air and pressure inside was the force-field.

What the hell. It was a classic. Collector's item. I had a pair of fuzzy dice from 355 years ago (the guy who "swiped them out of the museum" swore they were authentic, but I saw a "made in Ribtaaseo II" sticker on the bottom). Who cares? They gave the cockpit a snazzo look hanging from the center radiato-watch.

I landed on the moon's darkside and had a few drinks in a bar I hung out at, then hopped back in for the ride home. Without the e/b speed, I was later than I figured, so I opened it up (to hell with the plutonium leaks). And wouldn't you fucking know it--my monitor buzzed with a foreign scan. A CoPolizei! Shit! The bastard was hiding in the shade of an asteroid out past the moon. Lazy jerk.

I stopped and pulled on the Grav-resist, floating in earth-orbit, waiting for him to zoom down. I wondered if the copzi would be one of the horny ones. Maybe I could fuck or suck my way out of this one--unless he was the odd species with nothing to suck. And nothing I would allow to enter me.

The CoPolizei cruiser stopped beside me, and he got out (Whew, he was human!) Not bad looking. He wore the invisible, molecular armor they invented 'way back in 2009 [see Literotica: The Incredible Invisible Man], so he appeared naked except for his armor