Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Insatiable Rob , Eric Ch. 09

admin
04 Ekim 2023, 12:59
A week or so passed after our first encounter with Jay, but I ran into him at the coffee shop. We both had some time, so we talked over coffee. It was all cool, but interesting...he told me he had a great time and wanted to do it again. His voice got lower and he awkwardly asked, "Are you always a top...in your relationship with Eric?"

"No, not always...usually I am, but I do like having Eric do me. Top or bottom, he's fuckin hot in the sack."

He smiled, "Yeah...I see that."

"Why?"

"Just really interested...cause I've been thinking about this. Especially since we became roommates, you know. I've heard you guys a couple times...I've been curious. I mean...I don't want you to think I'm eavesdropping, but you two really go at it, sometimes."

"I know...I know...we try to be considerate but we do get loud; and if we take a shower together, we need to make sure you're not in the apartment. I smile, "That's when it fucking really gets out of control."

He laughs, "I bet it does...Karen likes it in the shower, too. Our bathrooms share a wall...fuck, I know you've probably heard us...she gets loud."

I laughed, "We have...we're even then. Jay, loud sex is usually good sex."

"Then we really had some good sex the other night...didn't we?"

"Yes, we did."

When we finished, he put his hand on my shoulder, "Thanks for the company, dude...maybe we can get together later this week? I think Karen's got some party, Friday night."

I told Eric about the coffee shop...and he said, "I think my roommate's ready for more help!"

"Why do you think that?"

Well...first, he asked me that same question, whether I was a top or a bottom. And this week, he's decided it's okay to visit the coffee maker, in the nude. I don't mind, but I'd really prefer having you nude, with coffee. It's odd because he never did that before we all got together.

"I think so, too...it appears Jay wants to play more...he did really enjoy...things."

"I got more! He left a bag from the pharmacy on the counter...I thought it was a prescription and I was gonna put it in his bathroom...but it was lube!"

"It could be for his girlfriend?"

"Could be...she did spend the night. But probably not...too coincidental and I don't think that girl needs lube."

I laugh, "He does talk about her...always wet