Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Sultry Professor

admin
01 Ekim 2023, 12:03
Chapter I
Sam saw the light turning red as he made a gentle right turn into the driveway of the Conference Center. He found a parking spot halfway down the row, and eased into the spot, taking care not to get too close to the van parked awkwardly in the spot to his right. He shook his head at the careless manner in which the van was parked, and got out. Grabbing his briefcase, he made his way to the entrance, and soon found himself looking into the bright, smiling face of the young girl at the registration desk. He gave his name, and thanked the girl as she smartly handed him his registration package, and directed him to the rooms where the technical sessions had already begun.
Sam saw the rows of partitions in the large open space to his right as he turned the corner, looking for the lecture hall where an important session was being held. These were the poster boards, which were used by researchers to display their technical work. As the vice president of the technology marketing group for his company, he was responsible for keeping abreast of the developments being presented at the conference. Sam always looked forward to these meetings, because he not only could keep track of his competitors, but also got the chance to meet many young people starting out in the technology development business. There were many young faculty members from various universities who presented their work at this meeting, which was funded by various federal programs.
The room he was looking for was at the end of the hallway. As he approached the room, he caught a glimpse of a young woman standing near one of the poster presentations. She was talking to a couple of people, obviously explaining her project. She had a slightly high-pitched voice, not the annoying kind, but with a slight metallic quality. Sam quickly looked at her, and noted with a smile that she had a rather nice figure, which was concealed by her business suit attire. She had her hair in a pony tail, and had full, red lips. She was about medium height, with long, shapely legs.
Sam briefly nodded to her as she looked in his direction, and gave a polite smile. He opened the door to the lecture room, and stepped in, closing the door carefully behind him. The speaker was wrapping up his presentation, and as Sam adjusted to the dark room, someone behind him turned on the lights, just as the speaker concluded his remarks. Sam found a couple of empty chairs in the last row, and sat down in one of them. He listened absent-mindedly to the discussion, as he flipped through the program to see who the next speaker was. He glanced at his watch, and noted that the session was quite on time. He nodded his head in approval.
He looked around, to see if he recognized any of the people in the audience. There were a few of his friends sitting way ahead near the front. As he adjusted himself in his chair, he heard a soft voice behind him.
"Is this chair taken?"
Sam recognized the voice of the woman he had passed earlier in the hallway. He turned and looked at her. She had taken off her jacket, revealing a nice figure. Sam smiled and half arose in his chair.
"No. No one is sitting here. Please sit down."
The woman thanked him and bent forward to put down her briefcase, giving him a brief view of her cleavage through the open neck of her blouse. She slid into the chair, and turned to him. Offering her hand, she said in a pleasant voice, "Hi. I am Sandra Richards."
"I am Sam Mahlinger," Sam replied, "Pleased to meet you."
Sandra nodded in acknowledgment, and asked, "What do you do, Sam?"
"I am the vice president of marketing for Falconcrest Industries. And you?"
"Oh, I am just a lowly assistant professor at the Silver Springs University in Washington."
"Why the self-dismissal? Don't you like teaching?"
"I am sorry, I didn't mean it that way. You are a big corporate executive, and compared to that I am only a junior faculty member."
"So what? I am sure what you do is very important."
"I think so. But it is so hard and so frustrating to convince all the establishment people that university faculty do know something about applied research, and we should be properly funded."
"Well, that's interesting. I take it you don't have a lot of funding."
"No. I am just starting out. I got some money from the government, and the department helped out a little. But I need more money to prove the concept I am working on, so that I can get more grants. What is your interest in this conference, Sam?"
Before Sam could reply, the session chairman announced the next speaker, and the lights dimmed. Sam said to her in a low voice, "Listen, I am not really interested in this speaker. If you like, we could sit down over coffee and talk about your work. I will tell you why I am here."
"Sounds great. Let's go."
They got up, and quietly left the room. They found a secluded table in the corner of the restaurant that was located on the same floor. Sam ordered two coffees, Bakırköy travesti (https://travesti.t2bro.net/) and turned to her. Sandra took off the band that kept her hair in the pony tail and shook her head. Sam watched as her cascading, long, black hair that draped around her shoulders. He saw her breasts jiggle slightly as she shook her head. When he looked at her face, he saw her watching him. She smiled at him, showing a row of bright white teeth. She was beautiful, Sam concluded, almost too beautiful to be a junior faculty member at some nondescript university. She looked quite intelligent, and sure had a very pleasant personality.
"So, what brings you to this conference, Sam?"

"Well, we are in the business of developing and marketing advanced technologies. We have a group of scientists who work on various projects, and develop new things. My job is to do the marketing assessment of what they do, and make sure we are not wasting money on dead-end projects. It is very hard to come by R