PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Just Another Day at the Office

admin
13 Eylül 2023, 19:49
Danial got up from his plush padded office chair and walked down the hall toward the meal room to make a coffee. He could have had one of the secretary's do it for him but he needed to stretch his legs.

In the hall were some of his many staff coming and going as they performed the tasks of running his business.

One such was Stacy from accounts and he stopped to talk with her, he said "Good morning Stacy, you look amazing in that dress." he lifted his hand and ran it over her right breast and gave it a slight squeeze.

Stacy responding but not to the touch said, "Thank you sir, my husband bought it for me for my 22nd birthday last Wednesday."

Danial lifted and felt the fabric of the hem of the dress and then slipped his hand between her legs and fondled her pussy lips, she wore no panties as was company policy for the female staff.

Danial said "Well it certainly looks good on you and accentuates your figure beautifully." He removed his fingers, now slick with her moisture and put them to her lips.

She opened her mouth and sucked the offered fingers, as Danial said "I need to talk to you about the Walker file."

He withdrew his fingers from her mouth and resumed fondling her breasts as she said, "What do you need to know sir, I've been working with that file over the last two days."

Danial started to explain to her what he needed but stopped when another of the secretary's, Angie was walking by. He reached out grabbing Angie's arm saying "Excuse me Stacy."

To Angie he said "Angie if you have a moment!"

Angie stopped and turned to her boss saying "Yes sir what can I do for you?"

Danial didn't respond but turned back to Stacy, resuming their discussion as he put his right hand on Angie's left shoulder and exerted pressure until the girl was on her knees before him.

Stacy continued to recant details of the Walker file as Angie unzipped Danial's pants and removed and started licking his penis.

As Stacy relayed the information Danial required he continued touching her body, interrupting her occasionally to kiss her or lick her neck