Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Kassie's Place Ch. 01

admin
06 Eylül 2023, 20:20
"Yeah. I just like that one a lot." Kassie pulled the DVD out of the player and put it back in the case.

"Have you seen Barry Lyndon?" Evan asked her.

"I think I started watching it one time, I got about 30 minutes into it, but I didn't really finish it."

"Oh. That's probably my favorite Kubrick movie."

"I dunno, I think I had a bunch of other stuff on my mind. I'll try it again sometime. Maybe we can watch it together or something." Kassie got up, went into the kitchen, and drank a glass of what seemed to be an alcoholic beverage -- Evan wasn't sure what exactly. They had just watched A Clockwork Orange together -- always an interesting thing to be doing with a girl you hardly know. Evan told her he'd seen it at least a couple of times before, but for some reason she really wanted to watch it with him, and he had had a hard time saying no.

Evan mainly knew Kassie because of an acting class they'd taken together, and they'd also gone to a couple of concerts with mutual friends, but that was really it. They'd been chatting a bit about movies and music -- since she preferred to "have" her music files on a hard drive rather than use a streaming service, he was currently trading lots of music with her - and they seemed to have some overlapping interests, but not too many.

Nevertheless, Kassie had invited him over to her apartment to watch a movie, and he had taken her up on it. The place was pretty messy for a girl's apartment. There were dishes here and there, and her clothes were all in a pile in the corner, and the couch had some stains on it. Hey, at least she wasn't obsessed with being neat and clean and proper like some girls were. Kassie had more of a wild, strung-out vibe about her, a little bit goth, a little bit alternative. She sported long black hair with some occasional dirty blonde streaks in it, a tattoo on the back of her neck, and a smaller one on her arm - Evan wasn't certain where. At that moment, she was wearing a thin black mesh sweater over a long-sleeve white t-shirt, paired with some slightly tattered blue jeans. To be honest, he thought Kassie was really pretty, kind of sexy, in a dark, reckless sort of way. Tall, thin, and pale. But she also seemed scattered and a little depressed and unpredictable, which scared the shit out of Evan too. He didn't quite know what to make of her.

"Maybe we can watch The Shining next time," she suggested.

"Sure, but I've seen that too."

"We'll figure something out."

"Anyway, I brought you the music."

"Oh yeah, right. I forget what I asked for."

"You know, just some Ramones, some British punk, Siouxsie