PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : a-trial-of-strength-553

admin
04 Eylül 2023, 17:22
Subject: "A Trial Of Strength" - Part 553 by Rob Williams A TRIAL OF STRENGTH ? PART 553 by Rob Williams Chapter 553 ? "BIG BOSS RANDY MEETS HIS MATCH" IN THIS CHAPTER Horny, macho jocks Darius and Pablo, take out their pent-up lust on their boys, Ryan and Tyler. Construction boss Randy ignores his injured arm and insists on going back to work ? until a tongue-lashing from Uncle Mike tames the big gypsy. Randy later rewards the courage of freckle-faced boy Will with a sexy gym workout, then makes a thrilling offer to the shy, once-lonely young kid. __________________________________________________ _______________________ IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER The dust was starting to settle on the drama that had rocked the tribe. When delivering the usual boxed lunches to the construction site, young chef Will had surprised three thugs stealing equipment from the site. They tried to silence him but he yelled for help and boss Randy came roaring out and thrashed two of them. But the third hit him with a tire iron and stunned him, so Will kept him at bay by wielding a plank until Randy's foreman Darius rushed out and finished the guy off. Will was largely unhurt but badly shaken emotionally. But his resulting anxiety and paranoia were healed by his stepdad Seth in a graphic sex act that made him face and conquer his fears. Randy's injury was more serious, and handsome Doctor Chad took him to his hospital. He performed surgery on the fractured forearm, which ended up in a cast and a sling. Randy, predictably, rebelled against the treatment, insisting that he could go right back to work. Chad called him `the patient from hell', but his lover Bob took charge and, with threats and cajoling, calmed him down. The fighters returned to the tribe's compound as heroes who deserved a reward. The prize for Darius and Will was Darius's man, the macho black leather-master Zack, who submitted to the boys in a stunning spit-roast that had the crowd on its feet cheering wildly. When Randy was released from hospital he felt a need to combat the impression of a wounded man who had been beaten in a fight. He insisted that "the boss is back," and in front of the whole tribe, reamed the perfect ass of his boy Pablo, despite one arm being in a cast and sling. He boasted, "I could fuck ass with both arms tied behind my back." Pablo went back to the crowd and sat with his awestruck boy Tyler, while Bob and Randy sat down at a table with Uncle Mike. Will came up with a plate of food. "After all that hospital food I thought you'd like your favorite, sir ? sirloin steak." He lowered his voice and added, "I cut it up for you sir, `cos you might not be able to ? but I'll never tell." Randy ruffled the boy's hair. "Thanks, Red ? for everything. We make a great team, uh?" The dinner was a raucous celebration, and after the men and boys had indulged their hearty appetites, they paired off and went to bed to indulge their other hearty appetite ? sex. Bob and Randy lay together in bed enjoying the peaceful refuge of their room after the tumult of the past few days. "Mmm, this is what I missed most, buddy," Randy smiled. "Me too, Randy. You know, after you've satisfied yourself that the sites are operating OK, we should take up Uncle Mike's offer of taking a break with him and Larry in Palm Springs. Some of the other guys might be going too ? Mark and Hassan and their boys, and even Mario and Grady if we can ensure Grady's privacy out there." "Sounds like a plan," Randy mumbled. "But all I want now is to lie here with my arm over you." He tried, but the cast hampered him, and the mood changed. "Damn this fucking cast, I can't even hold you. I swear I'm gonna rip the fucking thing off." "No need for that, Buddy. All we have to do is change sides so your good arm is next to me." Carefully Bob climbed over to the other side of the bed and nestled against him. "See?" He pulled Randy's good arm over him. Randy grunted. "What makes you so damn smart anyway, always coming up with a solution?" "Randy, all we did was change sides, it's not rocket science." He sighed. "I can see this is gonna be a tough couple of weeks." "Asshole." Randy pressed closer. "Your ass is next, you know." "Whatever you say, Randy. You're the boss." ========= CHAPTER 553 ========= DARIUS