PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : April Fools' Luck

admin
03 Eylül 2023, 23:39
Author's Note: This is my entry for Lit's April Fools Day Story Contest 2023. I do hope you enjoy it.
Fair warning - This story is mostly college sex with a smidgen of plot. April Fools' is a joke of a holiday and so it 'mostly' just gets fucked. (We should all be so lucky!)
-
"Well, I should have figured, right? I mean, it is the first. Why?"
He wanted to ask if she was going to give him a pity blow job or something, but he would never be that crass, not out loud. Smiling at her, he tried in vain to forget about all the times he'd jerked-off imagining her pouty lips around his cock, her vibrant eyes locked on his. They'd never said more than five words to each other before tonight. Now here she was, looking somewhat flustered. And as cute as that was, it was making him uncomfortable.
"I don't know. Josh's stupid prank seemed nasty to me, not funny. You talk about that convention a lot, not that I was eavesdropping or anything...and I know you would have loved to win those tickets. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. That's all."
"Oh, okay..."
"So? Are you? Okay, I mean."
"Yea, I'm fine! Are you, Emilia? You're being kind of weird. Not that I'm calling you weird! Fucking hell, Brian! Why do you have to be so awkward?!"

He was one of the founding members of a gaming club, SWORDs, Students Who Occasionally Roll Dice. He'd started it with D