PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Coffee Time Pt. 03

admin
10 Ağustos 2023, 00:13
After the initial sex with mom described in Pt.02, laying with mother became regular. Every evening we went to bed together with 5 of the 7 nights being fuck nights. Generally mom did not want sex before going to work but occasionally she wanted a quickie to get her day started.

For such times she purchased some open crouch panties and pantyhose. She's get dressed and have her make up applied eat breakfast then say, "I have time Blake for a quickie." Then bending over the kitchen table she would hoist her skirt while I took little Blake out of his stall. It was fast rabbit fucking until I climaxed in her. When my last string went into her, she's wipe off and put a pad between her legs to catch drips, check her make-up again then say, "Love you." to all of us. After we responded with, "Love you more mom", she'd blow a kiss, grab her purse and keys and be gone.

I wondered if she was fucking at work. So a couple of times I checked her pad when she came home to see if there were stains over laying mine but since there were none, I assumed she was faithful.

The effect of those early morning public fucks with mom were hard on their egos. I could see their hands under their robes stroking their pussies and fingering themselves till they reached climax. On such days the kitchen reeked of sex and in need of a good airing.

As for Susan, shortly after out liaison, she found a gentleman friend who satisfied her sexual needs. So we didn't see or hear much from her for a good long while till one day mom announced she was going over to Susan's to console her on the loss of her lover.

Did I mention mom and Susan worked in the same office? They did, if I didn't. Mom had a higher position then Susan but she was not Susan's supervisor, so that didn't deter them from being friends both at home and at work.

One evening mom had Susan over for dinner. At bedtime mom asked Susan if she wanted to lay with us, she snapped up the offer. We had a couple of threesome, and I fucked Susan