Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My life #7

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 11:30
My life Chapter 7

Well the fourth of July was here and I could hardly wait for everyone to arrive. Bobby helped Dad get the BBQ ready and I helped Mom set up the picnic tables we rented for the day. We had done a lot of the preparations the day before, like the potato and macaroni salads. I had put on a short sun dress and decided to forgo my underwear. When I was bent over the table placing some of the condiments on it Bobby slipped his hand between my legs and tickled my clit, I jumped a foot and we both giggled.

My Aunt Maureen showed up about 10AM with her son Nathan. John her oldest was away at college on the East coast. I had told Carla and Carl to come about noon with their mother. My other Aunt Terry said she would be there by 12:30 with her kids Peter and Barbara. The oldest Teddy was married and living in Florida. I didn?t know when my Uncle Paulie would arrive but I was looking forward to fucking him.

About 11:00 I noticed that my Aunt Maureen and Bobby had disappeared. Her son was helping Dad in the yard so I snuck down to his room. I opened his door quietly just as Bobby was removing his cock from my Aunts ass. Her ass hole was wide open and dripping Bobby?s cum. He turned her over and inserted four fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck her. Within several strokes he had his whole hand inside her pussy and was fisting her. He was jack hammering her pussy as fast as he could move his arm.
My Aunt was moaning ?Oh Bobby you really know what I like, Ahhhhh Yessssssss? she whispered as she climaxed. My pussy was dripping from watching them.

I thought, what the hell I think I will join them. I climbed up on the bed straddling my Aunt's head. I squatted down until I felt her lips and tongue enter my pussy. She said "That looks delicious as she immediately began licking and sucking my clit. Every minute or so she would lift me off her face and rear her ass as she had another climax from Bobby?s fisting. She made me cum three times before she said ?Enough, I can?t handle any more right now.? I looked at Bobby and he winked at me as I got off my Aunts face. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

My Aunt Terry showed up just before noon with two of her kids, Peter and Barbara. I was surprised how well Barbara had filled out. She was 4?11? and weighed about 98lbs. I guest that her breast size was about a 32a cup which was pretty good size for a gal who hadn?t quite hit thirteen. I wondered how Terry and her kids were going to fit in to my scheme of one big orgy.

Carla, Carl and their mother Carlota arrived ten minutes later. My Uncle Paulie finally arrived just before one. Dad started putting the hamburgers