Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Breaking Brian's Butt

admin
08 Ağustos 2023, 20:37
Breaking Down Brian?s Lazy Butt

The time had come that my friend and housemate Brian had to be dealt with. I had tried loving him, mentoring him, encouraging him, giving him ideas and examples, and he just didn?t seem to want to put forth any effort. Essentially, Brian was lazy. Short on effort. Scared of rejection or failure. Or maybe he just thought the world would be handed to him on a platter while he sat around playing the X-Box and smoking weed. At any rate, it had to end.
A little background. I?m Allen, 29 y/o gay white dude?regular masculine guy?firefighter/paramedic for a large, urban department in the south. 6?4?, 220lbs well toned but not a gym freak, mostly naturally smooth, little bit of hair on the chest, dirty blond, 7.5?c cock that every guy I fuck says is ?so thick??smooth round butt?.and a kinky (imaginative) sex freak?.as long as it is safe, I?ll try it. Versatile with most guys, very dominate with younger guys.
Brian is literally the all-American kid next door. I was friends with his brother Brett who was my age all through high school, when they moved into our neighborhood. So of course, I knew Brian too, as Brett?s kid brother. He is 25 now?.and I?d gotten to know him much better when he was 18 and my pledge in our frat. However, I will save those details for another time. These days, he is 6?2?, 180lbs of very cute looking boi. Still has that great smile, blue eyes, and baby face?toned body as smooth as the day he was born except for a small patch of pubes and a little fuzz on his legs?a nice cut cock that was about 6? limp and 8? hard with nice low hanging balls, and a smooth bubble-butt made for?.well made for many things, as he was going to find out.
He moved into my house about a year ago, after losing three different jobs under different circumstances. His parents and siblings would no longer take him in because of his dishonesty and sloth. He didn?t have any friends that would tolerate his level of smoke (which was like, smoked out almost all the time now). The worst part was, he was moving down the ladder, not up. For the past almost six months, he has been unemployed completely. He hadn?t paid rent, bills, nothing for six months. Worse than that, he kept lying to me. Saying he was starting a new job then he wasn?t. Sleeping all day when he was supposed to be looking for work. Staying up all night smoking weed, snorting blow (when he could steal it from me), and playing that fucking x-box. This left him owing me over $7,500 USD. I had talked to him, warned him, and threatened him. Hell I even went back to the old frat rules and paddled him twice when I caught him lying. Well the time had come to do something different?.he was going to ?work? for me so to speak. And he was going to have to both pay off all his debt to me and get a real, verifiable, full-time job if he wanted to change what his behavior was bring to him.
So here is the plan. Brian has always professed to be very straight, but I know from personal experience that he is open-minded, bi, curious, or a closet fag. I also know that his tight smooth pink boihole was not virginal?.I personally saw to that during his hazing and initiation, and his cock was always curiously hard before we were finished.
He is also frequently embarrassed by being naked or near naked in public, yet he didn?t seem to have any problems around the house hanging in his boxers, or going down the hall bare assed. It was time to put the plans in motion. Add that to the fact that I am truly at the end of the line when it comes to him being lazy, not paying his own way, and lying constantly about work?well, if he wasn?t going to go out and earn his own way in the world?.if I was going to have to provide for both of us, then he was going to work for me. And I need a good house boi?no doubt, the time had come for boi-brian to be punished for his laziness and lying, and to pay off his debt?with his butt.

The Plan Begins

I had spent the week making sure I had everything I needed together. My paddles (one black leather, one about 18?, ½?thick with 8 holes drilled through beveled on one side for maximum effect, very limber brown leather belt, short leather slapper w/holes, and a riding crop. I also gathered a few dildos of various sizes