Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Being Neighbourly (Again)

admin
01 Ağustos 2023, 18:48
Monday morning arrived too quick as I pulled myself out of bed despite my queasy stomach, slight headache and wounded ego. At the height of sexual arousal, I will do almost anything without ever thinking it through rationally. Caught up in the throes of passion, I don't consider how that sex act might look, I just do it. Although performing oral sex on a beautiful woman is not one of those situations I would think of strangely the next day. Doing it in the same room as your wife to another woman, while your wife does the same to another man however, maybe requires more thought. Getting no reciprocation from your partners makes it even worse.

Plain and simple, we had been used and that's why I was not so happy. Bamboozled, fooled, embarrassed, pick your description. Needing to get to work, there was no time for discussion with the wife, so I showered, dressed and got out as soon as I could. Luckily, the mundane tasks at work kept me pre-occupied. Before you knew it, it was lunch time. I made the call to check on Jenna, my wife. It was a short conversation as she seemed to be OK. No out of control crazy thoughts, she seemed calm cool and collected. I felt better and weaseled through the rest of the day with little mental problems. As I drove into my driveway, I was happy to not see the neighbors and I scurried into the house. I did not need that discussion, now or anytime really. I just wanted to put it behind us.

After the kids went to bed, me