Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Agents and Angels Ch. 01

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 12:25
This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

(Author's note: this first chapter has a lot of background and stage-setting. Thanks for your patience bearing with it.)

Wednesday, February 14th. St. Valentine's Day. I got up and did my toilet a bit early, while Laura was sleeping. When I was done, I taped a note to the bathroom mirror for my wife to find, then crept downstairs. Two outstanding dogs were sitting by the back door, waiting to be let outside.

I let them out and stood on the landing as the dogs descended the stairs and went to do their business. I looked over the landscape. Fog had descended over the Valley that housed the Town