Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Business Escape Pt. 11

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 02:53
Morgan tugged on my arm with, "Foxy check your phone - I'm guessing we need to get ready for Camella."

I groggily grabbed my phone to see texts from Camella that she landed and had connected with Barbs. Within seconds she sent me a pic of her kissing Barb's cheek - I laughed out loud and showed Morgan.

I quickly texted Camella our room number along with a picture in return of Morgan and I shirtless, bed hair everywhere while blowing her a kiss.

As Morgan and I turned on the music, brushed our teeth and proceeded into the shower, we sat there smiling staring at each other knowing our floating in love space was soon to end. I'm 100% sure we both were equally excited about our third puzzle piece joining, but wanted to lick the cookie batter bowl clean before it went away.

As he kissed my neck, he comfortably began to soap my body, cock and balls. Morgan gazed up at me and began to soap his way towards my battered, sore asshole. His foot pushed against the inside of my foot to widen my stance and then gently lathered up my ass and began to delicately clean in and around my hole. My hole had never been sore before, though was not nearly as painful as I would have expected, considering the size of Morgan and the bull-riding adventure I had enjoyed. Thankfully I knew with Camella coming into town my exhausted little asshole was going to receive some R