PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Between Friends

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 02:52
We'd been friends for a while now, enjoying each other's company for a tea/coffee, a BBQ or just getting together for an evening to watch a movie together. We had a good relationship, talking openly about what we did or didn't want in a relationship or even in bed and often enjoyed teasing the other verbally through email, telephone calls or in person. Neither of us had ever made any motion to take it any further than that but I know thoughts of undressing her and making love weren't uncommon as I lay in bed and stroked myself and from some of the looks she gave me when she didn't think I'd noticed I'm sure I wasn't the only one with such thoughts. We'd both been married and divorced so we weren't in any hurry get into another relationship but there was still a definite 'feeling' whenever we were together.

On this particular day we'd decided to take advantage of a wonderfully hot and sunny afternoon to go for a walk in one of the local hiking areas. As usual we talked as we walked and neither of us was paying any attention to the weather until I mentioned that I suddenly felt cool. We were both surprised when we looked at the sky behind us. The clouds were so black it looked like someone had thrown a bottle of ink into the sky. I grew up in the country so I could tell by the speed it was moving that we didn't have anywhere near enough time to get back to the car without getting wet so we decided to make a run for a small picnic shelter that we'd passed a while ago.

I'd like to be able to say we made it there dry, but we didn't. The shelter was just in sight when the rain started. It didn't start with a drizzle, or a few tentative drops ? it went from 0 to full blast. I think that even if we'd been within a few yards of the shelter we'd have gotten wet, but as it was we were drenched from one end to the other and pretty much everything in between. Knowing that we were already wet, we quit running and just walked toward the shelter, enjoying the feeling of the rain running down our faces. What a sight we must have been when we got there ? we looked at each other and simultaneously started to laugh. As I was laughing though, I noticed something else ? not only was her long hair soaked and clinging to her, so was her shirt and cotton shorts. With the rain and the cool breeze there was no doubt that she'd decided to go braless that day.

Her breasts were clearly outlined through the shirt and the twin peaks of her hard nipples were jutting out against the wet fabric. As my eyes moved down her body I could see that her shirt wasn't the only thing clinging to her body. The lines of her bikini panties were as clear as if she wasn't wearing shorts and the curves of her hips and crotch were clearly visible. Realizing I was openly staring at her I forced my eyes back to her face expecting to see an "I caught you looking" look on her face, but instead I found her eyes were locked on my shorts. I knew they'd be as wet and clinging as hers were but it wasn't until I looked down that I could see what had caught her attention ? there, clearly outlined against the fabric of my shorts was my erection, in all it's hardened glory.

Now it was her turn to force her eyes back up but when our eyes met, there wasn't a trace of embarrassment or shock in them. There was a small smile on her face ? the kind that comes from having thoughts that you're really not sure you should share