PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Wife Trained Me to Love Cum

admin
20 Temmuz 2023, 02:28
Wife Trained Me to Love CumShe said "cum in my mouth and then we will make out" before I knew it she had my pants down and was sucking my cock. I felt my balls tighten up as she deep throated my cock, my balls where being sucked on more and more as she violently sucked up and down.I exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth, and not one drop of it escaped her swollen lips. She got up and planted a big kiss on my lips. I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight, I opened my mouth and she stuck her cum coated tongue all the way down my throat.I could taste my cum in her mouth. I remember thinking how good it tasted as she forced her tongue down my throat , feeding me every last drop of cum. When we were done and I wasn't horny any more. I couldn't believe I let her do me like that. I keep thinking about eating my own cum and how good it tasted. And how wrong it was to have done that.She kept on telling me how horny it made her to have total control of a man. How she had made all her previous boyfriends taste their cum. Needless to say, I married that girl and things have been great ever sense.I have been converted into a sex slave for my wife. I dated my wife for 5 years before we married. In that five years she started me off eating my cum, to sucking her lovers off and eating her pussy full of other men's cum.I am an expert cocksucker and can eat pussy better than any woman. My wife had her lover over for both of us to enjoy this weekend. It's always a kinky party when my wife and I have one of our friends over for a little sex.This weekend my wife Pam treated me to a little humiliation. It started out with me getting her ready for her lover. As I was pulling her black garter