Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Is There Life After Retirement

admin
19 Temmuz 2023, 15:46
Is There Life After Retirement
By TxRad
Hello, my name is Mike Green and this is a story about my retirement. I was an electrical engineer for close to forty years and at one time or another worked for some of the largest corporations around. It sounds like fun but it wasn't. Large corporations have interesting projects but too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
I married my high school sweetheart, who I also lived with all throughout college. After graduation, we moved to a big city and settled into an upscale condominium. Life was great but I hated living in the city. I guess I was a country boy at heart.
Sherry loved the city. She blossomed into a beautiful woman who ended up with her own modeling agency. Her social schedule was filled with upscale events and the who's, who of the city and the country. Not my cup of tea at all.
Ten years down the road we split up and I moved back to the small town where I was born. Not much in the way of large corporations there but I got lucky and applied for a job at a small research and development company run by a guy named Harry Truman. No relation to the other guy by that name.

At first, I was the R