Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Meeting Marla

admin
19 Temmuz 2023, 00:15
It started out as a typical Sunday morning for me. I woke up around 5:30, made coffee and logged into the computer to read a few Literotica stories.

At about 7:00 AM I took a quick shower, shaved, brushed my teeth and headed for my favorite diner for breakfast. Although the place was already starting to get crowded, I managed to get a two person booth and began to read the Sunday newspaper sports section, which I had brought with me from home. I glanced up from time to time to see who was coming in and I took notice of a woman who was talking to the hostess. By her mannerisms, I had the feeling the woman seemed a bit perturbed. She was shaking her head as if to say "NO". She then looked at her watch and pointed back my way. Now the hostess was shaking her head "No"

Just then, the waitress came by to take my order. I ordered my usual, two eggs over easy, home fries, crisp bacon, rye toast and coffee. (At 58, it was certainly not the breakfast my doctor would recommend). I returned to the sports section to catch up on the previous evenings' baseball scores.

A moment later, the hostess and the woman were standing by my booth.

"This woman says she know you, sir", stated the hostess in a rather annoyed tone.

Before I could reply, the woman said, "Hi, I thought it was you. Mind if I join you for breakfast?" and proceeded to lean over, give me a peck on the cheek before sliding into the seat across from me.

She was quite attractive with medium length dark hair, a shapely body featuring very large breasts and ample hips. The woman was wearing a short black dress that clung to her body and looked something like a long tank top. Her make-up was a little on the heavy side for my taste.

I stuttered something like, "Oh. Hi. Sure, join me." By that time she was already seated.

After the hostess left, the woman apologized, explaining that she just got off work and was famished.

"No problem." I replied. "I could use the company."

"I'm Marla and I don't do this all the time."

"Hi, Marla. I'm Bill. Nice to meet you"

The waitress brought me my breakfast and asked if Marla wanted to order something.

She replied, "Sure. I'll have what he's having," pointing to my plate. "Except, I'll have the link sausage instead of the bacon."

Marla was very easy to talk to. She told me she was forty nine, divorced for a little over a year and had a daughter in college. "My ex was a real asshole," she told me. Then cupping both hands under her boobs and lifting slightly, she said, "He made me get these." "Thirty Four C's weren't big enough for him, he had to have Thirty Six Double D's." Marla explained that she told her hubby that there was no way they could afford the boob job, but he convinced her to put them on her credit card. "Six months later, the creep left my for some young bimbo and now I'm trying to pay for college and these tits." Marla told me that she was holding down two jobs. A receptionist at a doctor's office Monday through Friday and then Friday