PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Krystal and the Hauliers

admin
18 Temmuz 2023, 23:41
Hello all. Before I tell you my tale, I've had a lot of e/mails asking for photographs of me. I'm reluctant to do this. I don't mind sharing my experiences with you all, but I once had a friend who e/mailed a picture of herself to a potential "friend" and before she knew it, it was seen all over the web. Although I do like to be admired and thought of in any way you care to think of me, I'm afraid it will have to be through your imagination. For those who really want to know what I look like, there's a mature sex model called Dana Hayes. If her hair was longer and black we could be twins. I think, I'm not sure, I may be a little older and I have bigger tits. I hope this goes some way to placate my growing number of fans, I hope you understand my need for privacy.... Now my story ...

I've just had some of the most incredible sex. It wasn't the best I've had, but incredible just the same. I've certainly had bigger and fatter cocks, but I'd be hard pressed to find anybody that was quite as dirty and up for it (as Sally Says) like these two were. That's right, I've just been double banged, by a trucker and his son.

Let me start at the beginning. I've just spent four days at a retirement home exhibition. Well it wasn't just retirement homes, it also catered for most of the care world needs and some nursing. This of course included hundreds of stalls and different agencies from all over the country. Anyway, after three days of what seemed to me as constantly writing cheques, I'd ended up with quite a load of stuff. This consisted of, among other things, new mattresses, sheets and blankets. I'd also found a bargain on bedside cabinets and so I'd bought twenty of them. So I'd accumulated quite a lot of it all. I obviously hadn't a truck with me and so I went in search of transport. It wasn't long before I ran into George and Barry.

I'd been walking round the convention hall for about fifteen minutes when I saw them handing out business cards. Making my way towards them, I gave them a good looking over. Not sexually, you understand, I was more concerned to see if they good be trusted. That was a lot of moneys worth that I wanted transporting and I had no intention of letting somebody steal it all from me.

As I got nearer to them, I could see the resemblance in their looks and it soon be came clear that they were a father and son team. I introduced myself to them after accepting a card from Barry, who was obviously the son. I told them of my predicament and suggest we meet up later and maybe discuss it over a drink if they were available tomorrow that is. They readily accepted my offer after finding out where they were to travel to if we could reach an agreement. I told them the name of the hotel where I was staying and we agreed on 8.30pm for them to meet me in the bar.

At 8.30 I found myself walking into the lounge bar, not quite as conservatively dressed as I was earlier, but not tarty either. I was wearing a black skirt that came to just above mid-thigh, a pink halter neck top which showed a good portion of cleavage, without being over the top. On top of this I wore a black leather waistline jacket. I'd elected to not wear stockings and was bare legged. With black 4" heels this finished the ensemble.

I was stood at the bar waiting to be served when I felt a tap on my shoulder,

"Good evening Ms James. Please, let us do the honours. What would you like?"

Turning round I was faced with a different George and Barry. They didn't look anything like they had earlier. They certainly scrubbed up well. I found myself wondering for the first time since meeting them, if father and son were into mature women and if they would share her company, so to speak.

"Oh, hello George. Hello Barry. Please you must call me Krystal. And I'd just love a Gin