Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Flamenco Beach - Part 2

admin
11 Haziran 2023, 21:11
Flamenco Beach - Part 2I was totally drained after a stranger pushed me to new sexual horizons. It was a good thing that my mid-twenties body could assimilate such abuse. Yes, it was a rough lesson, but after he was done with me and left my room, even though I ended up quite battered, once in bed, I slept soundly through the night until the following day. The next morning, I attempted to get off bed to go to work, but my body was a bit achy. My rectum was really sore. Eventually, by mid-morning, I slowly managed to get on my feet, go to the bathroom, take a shower, and prepare to go to work.I took it easy during the day at the project. I spent the day mostly walking around the water plant and construction site. I avoided sitting as much as possible. Alfonso, the project foreman, had noticed my discomfort. At one point, he came to me. ?Hey buddy, you don?t look like you?re feeling too good today?. While it was tempting, I didn't even consider the idea. I walked a couple of steps as he scanned my tattered body from head to toe. He shook his head and insisted: ?Listen, don?t worry about any of this. Not much is happening here today anyway. Go back to your room and rest. I got you covered. Just make sure you take it easy next time you want to start a working out?.?Nah, don?t worry, Alfonso, I?ll be fine? I replied avoiding to give much details. ?But I truly appreciate your offer and concern. And yes, I?ll be more careful next time?. By the end of the day, I felt much better. Nonetheless, I went straight to my room, had a light dinner, and laid back for the rest of the evening. Ever since the mystery guy walked out the door the evening before, I could not think of anything else but him. But I felt my ass was too sensitive to entertain the idea of another adventure with him any time soon. While exciting, my breaking may have been a little too rough. However, I certainly would not have changed any of it, and I definitely was looking forward to experience it again in. The following day, my rear muscles were more relaxed and the sensitiveness was minimal. So I was back to normal and ready for another busy day at the project under the intense Caribbean sun. And after work, as any other day, I decided to spend a couple of hours at the beach and lay back. Sporting my only beach trunks and sunglasses, I took my bottle of water and dragged my beach chair back to my usual spot. Of course, initially, my gaze was all over the place scanning for the stranger with a lot of hope and expectation. But sadly, I never saw him again.However, the friendly couple from Baltimore was there. Gwenn and Hank were just lying back on a towel over the sand. They were joyfully sleeping and relaxing under the ocean breeze and brazing sun. A few minutes after my arrival, she woke up, sat up, looked around and spotted me. Her face lit up with a wide smile and cheerfully waved at me. My heart jolted when I noticed she was that excited to seeing me. I happily waved back.Remembering when I met the couple earlier that week at the resort bar, I noticed Gwenn was actually quite funny and looked very nice for her age, which by her tales, I calculated she could almost double my age.She was wearing a scantly, but sexy 2-piece black bikini. Even though her body sported some extra padding, Gwenn showed luscious lumps and curves in all the right places, including an exceptionally and beautifully round ass. She reminded me of an athlete who had strayed away from her workout routine for a while. However, my favorite feature was Gwenn?s sweet face and perverted smile framed by her naturally-curly, black hair, which contrasted perfectly against her pale skin (although not that much anymore after a week in Culebra Island). Gwen just kept staring at me with predatory, green eyes. Her savoir fair was undeniable. She looked at Hank, as if making sure he was still asleep, and then turned her emerald eyes back at me. That was when I remembered? hers were the sneaking eyes prowling through my door while the stranger was having his way with me two nights ago. My eyes widened as immediate reaction; then, I could not help but to look down to the sand in embarrassment. After realizing there was nowhere hide, I breathed deeply and looked back at her. I could tell she knew what I had just realized. She laughed silently with half her face gracefully covered with her right hand and a whole bunch of black curls. She began to mocking me with exaggerated, lewd imitations of my O face that afternoon, and a few obscene, yet disturbingly sexy gestures, which included tongue, fingers and all the face contortions possibly conceivable. I could only watch her, with blushed face, in a perplexing mix of annoyance, delight and amazement. The delicious attraction I was experiencing overcame anything else. She kept looking at me with her hypnotic smile. Her charm was overwhelming. I could not help but smile back at her. Her sweet smile, exotic contours, sun-tanned skin, her pitch-black, curly hair, long-lashed green eyes continued picking my brain apart. My mind was racing and my bulge slowly building. When she was through with her silly act, she blew me a kiss, winked at me, and finally went back to lay her sexy body face down on the sand. She seemed to have fallen asleep short after. I kept staring at the smooth waves come and go. After several minutes, my boner had calmed down.I could not stop thinking about Gwenn, but I did not want to be improper to the couple. True, she was blatantly teasing me. Nonetheless, Hank seemed to be such nice guy and it felt incorrect to stare at his woman the way I knew I was doing. Hank was a grayish bearded, tall ? way taller than me; I am 6 feet tall ? black guy, probably about 50 years old. He had crew-cut hair, hazel eyes and a handsome smile. He sported a huge belly (I estimated him at somewhere close to 300 pounds), which made sense after seeing more than 10 empty beer bottles on the counter in front of him the night I met them at the bar.He seemed like a seasoned traveler and a well-educated person. He had a few interesting tales and could talk pretty much about anything. I remember looking into his sage eyes, and observe his calm demeanor, and my mind would just drift away. I recall, at some point of our conversation, wandering about all the places this guy may have been. How did he learn all he knew? I wanted to make so many questions? Where else has he traveled? Which trips were on plan? He had a strong posture. Military? He knew a lot about sports; even a few ports celebrities. Was he an athlete? He could have pass for a football player. Was he hung? ?but that is when I snapped out of it. It turned out that he was a college professor. Actually, they were both college professors from a community college in Baltimore on a little escapade. And yes, he was a former collegiate football player.Anyhow, I was tired and I did not want to keep looking at them sleep so I stood up, took my things and went back to my room. I took a shower and lay back on my bed to watch TV. As usual, I had my banana and yogurt for dinner and after two back-to-back episodes of Law and Order, I was ready to call it a day.I looked at the door. Once again, the door was not fully closed. What was it with the freaking door? I thought about calling the front desk for them to send someone to come and see if there was something wrong with it. But I never called. And I felt just too lazy to make the call and/or to go close silly door.But was it really laziness?Twenty minutes into a third straight L