Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Caught My Wife Cheating Pt 2

admin
08 Haziran 2023, 12:04
Caught My Wife Cheating Pt 2I was just replacing the receiver when Annie came in and asked me "who was that on the Phone?" I told her it was Z and that he said he?s coming over in about an hour. What else did he say she asked me as if she already knew? He said he?s bringing Carl with him. He also told me to make sure your pussy and ass is completely shaved for them. Oh how exciting I better get ready she said. Then Annie added, wait til you see the size of Carl?s enormous black cock. But two guys? I said?, Z and Carl coming over? She said I already saw the photos on her web page getting double penetrated by the both of them. She reminded me that I said how I told her the photos turned me on being fucked by two guys didn?t you say that? Yes I replied but I didn?t think you would do something like this so soon. Why not? She said. Well because? Because what? She said. You saw how much I enjoyed being fucked by two black guys at once and double penetrated, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I thought it would be something you would like to see in person. Actually it would I replied. But there is one little detail I didn?t tell you about, the real reason why their both coming over tonight. Oh? What?s that, I replied. Well do you remember when we would have sex and we talked about me fucking a black guy? How it turned us on, yeah I remember but you finally got your way didn?t you, I replied. Then she said, you?re right but do you remember how much it would to turn us both on when we talked about the risk of me getting black pregnant, having a black baby? Sure I remember but that was just a fantasy of ours wasn?t it? She said yes it was a fantasy for you Wayne not for me, the more I thought about it, getting pregnant and having a black baby turned me on so much I really want to make this fantasy come true for me, for us Wayne. Then my wife went on to say doesn?t the thought of me getting pregnant by a black guy turn you on, excite you Wayne? Be honest with me. Wouldn?t you like to see me with my belly growing knowing I?ll be having a black baby?I was about to reply when she grabbed the bulge that was evident in my pants. I see you?re getting turned on by the thought of me getting pregnant by a black guy isn?t that right Wayne. What else could I say, I had to admit it. Yes it does turn me on you getting pregnant by a black guy. So it?s OK with you if I do? Yes and if that?s what you want, it?s Ok with me. I?d like that and you know it. Good, she replied because the reason Z and Carl are coming over tonight is to impregnate me. I?m ovulating today, I?m very fertile right now so I should have no problem getting black pregnant tonight. And having two black guys fucking me, seeding me over and over again tonight makes it even more exciting don?t you think? Yes, I?m so turned on right now by your intentions to get black pregnant tonight and I love that you?re a whore for black cocks. I can?t wait to see you pregnant with a black baby. Thank you so much for this Wayne, I love you so much for letting me do this, then she kissed me on the cheek and said, I would have don?t this whether you liked it or not. I?m glad you do my little cuckold. About an hour later, we were waiting in the den for their arrival. Annie was sitting naked on the sofa so anxious she was playing with her wet freshly shaved pussy. Dipping her fingers inside her pussy she gave me a taste, you taste delicious I said. I could also smell her arousal in the air. The doorbell rang, and Annie sent me to answer it. Z