Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Maid - Part 2: Precedents Are Set

admin
25 Mayıs 2023, 15:41
When I got downstairs for breakfast, both Cee and Katie had beaten me.* That wasn?t too unusual for a weekend.* What was unusual was how they were speaking to one another.* They were at the table leaning towards one another and Cee?s hand was covering Katie?s.* I noticed Cee?s robe was open enough that Katie would easily see her left breast completely. *I wasn?t sure if I was interrupting something so I didn?t know what to do.* Before I could decide, Cee looked up and gave me one of her warmest smiles.* My heart always melts when she does.* Katie looked up, too, smiled a shy smile and straightened up in her seat, pulling her hand away from Cee?s.* When she did, I couldn?t help but notice she was wearing small, loose-fitting workout shorts and a tee shirt.* Her legs were crossed under her on the chair and the material couldn?t have ridden up much higher.* The shirt was V-necked, white, and stretched tight across her bosom.* Whatever had been going on seemed to be enough to make her nipples poke prominently against the cotton material.* She had never dressed so provocatively. *?Come on in.* Katie and I were just talking girl talk.* She was telling me she just wasn?t happy with the boys who wanted to date her.* Can I tell him a little more of what you said???I don?t know.* https://www.kusadasibest.com (https://www.kusadasibest.com/) I?d be kind of embarrassed.??I?m sure Nick would understand and you know he doesn?t judge*people and certainly wouldn?t judge you,? she began, ?It?s true what Cee said.* Ever since guys have started to show real interest in me, I always felt that I was more mature than them.* Most of them were nice to me.* I just couldn?t find guys I was interested in who could put all their groping aside enough to have real conversations with.* I thought that would change*in college and it has somewhat, just not enough to make me want to drop what I was doing and focus on a relationship.?*Then she looked at Cee with a kind of panicked look and began talking quickly.* ?Maybe it would be better if I just blurt it out before I chicken out.* Nick, I love being here and especially because I get to watch how you guys love each other.* I?ve never seen people talk, and kiss, and touch each other like you guys.* It?s really special and I want to stay with you as long as I can.* So because I care about you so much, I want to be honest about some things.* If I do, I?m afraid I might mess up the best thing I?ve ever had.* So let me keep talking because if I stop I might run away.?Cee and I simply looked one another briefly, then at her to let her know we were listening.* After about a fifteen-second pause that must have seemed much longer to her than to us, she began again.?Nick, do you find me attractive?* I hope you do because I?ve been hearing you guys at night in your bedroom and I find myself more and more turned on each time I do.* Cee, sometimes I wish I was you and being touched the way Nick touches you.* And then sometimes, as I was trying to tell you earlier, sometimes I wish I could touch you that way.* I?m so sorry if I?ve offended you.* If you want me to leave, I?ll find another place to live as soon as I can.?We both spoke up to say we weren?t upset and certainly didn?t want her to go. *Cee tried to comfort her and took her hand again. *?Katie, there is so much to like and admire about you.* Your honesty and courage today are two more things that makes us proud to know you and call you our friend.* Of course, Nick finds you attractive and, if we had talked any longer, I would have told you that I do, too.?Katie looked completely shocked and blinked rapidly as if not knowing what to do with this.* She told us later that she felt a mix of terror and joy as if she had just won the lottery and didn?t know how to react. *I spoke up and said, ?Katie, it sounds like you?re fantasizing about us in a lot of ways.* I?m honored and, honestly, excited about what you might be thinking.* So let me answer your first question.* Yes, of course, I?m attracted to you.* Your personality alone turns me on.* So I?ll admit something, too.* If Cee hasn?t already told you, last night we admitted to one another that we were both attracted to you.* And I have to tell you, seeing my wife in this robe and seeing you dressed like this...well, you don?t have to change anytime soon for me.?* My erection started growing and showing.* Both of them took time to notice. *With that, Cee pulled Katie closer and offered a kiss.* Katie looked at me and then at Cee.* Then she leaned closer, closed her eyes and accepted the kiss.* When it ended, the three of us crossed into an uncertain future. Each of us seemed caught in a swirl of curiosity, anticipation, and possibilities.* What happened next set the tone for our new adventure. *Without breaking eye contact, Cee reached into her robe and brought her breast out into the open.* ?Katie, would you kiss my breast for me, please??* Though it was a question, there was little doubt from a certain firmness in her voice that no choice was implied.* It was as if that one sentence set the course for our sexual relationship with one another.* Cee and I would request, Katie would obey. *