PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Leading Him Astray Ch. 02

admin
22 Nisan 2023, 21:05
It was another week before I got to see Andy again. A week of slightly awkward, apprehensive texts and online conversations which grew bolder and bolder as we got used to the change in our relationship.

Finally, on a Friday morning I got the text I was hoping for.

"Day off work, on my way over to yours for some corruption. A xx"

If anyone saw my grin, they would take me for a lunatic and lock me up. Fortunately I am out walking my two dogs, so there's no one here to see but them, and Irish Setters have no right to judge anyone a lunatic!

I text back telling him to let himself in if he gets there before me. Just as I receive the 'message sent' beep though I realise, this is not how I want to look! Not today.

Its a hot day, my thick, wavy black hair is pulled up off my neck through the back of my baseball cap. Escaped curls slick to the back of my neck with sweat and my T-shirt is sticking to my ribs.

I have on an incredibly scruffy pair of cut off denim shorts, in a vain attempt to get a colour on my legs other than 'pale blue' (I am beyond white, I look like I need defrosting!). Sadly I am not going to succeed in getting nicely tanned legs as walking the dogs over the fields means I have to wear knee high leather boots. I might be a fan of mild S