Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Trip to the Lake

admin
20 Nisan 2023, 03:17
My Gap Year.

My name is Hamish Macbeth, apart from having a really crappy name, I have wild bushy red hair that's always untidy and needing cut, blue eyes which means I am in the one percent of the red haired population category, five foot eight and a wee bit in height, weight not too bad but could lose a few, or so, pounds. Not very outwardly going, always dreaming about where I would like to go and what I would like to do.

I have just successfully completed my degree at a University in generally what is referred to as engineering physics of materials. I am a bit of a maths buff and love doing maths that surround the physics of molecular fission, that's why I chose my subjects. Ok I am a geek too, it's what I am good at and it complements my social skills. My tutor who is also a bit of a geek, I think that is why we got on so well. Through his contacts, arranged for me a work placement which would help me complete my follow on Master's Degree Theses, due in, early next year.

You don't get any payment for this type of work placement from the sponsoring company, but you get some freebies, in my case a complimentary canteen lunch each workday, use of their office facilities and a good quality laptop computer, which you get to, keep if you finish your work placement. However I also managed to get an education grant to contribute towards my accommodation and living expenses. An ageing aunt who wrote short stories, whom I inherited my name from, left me a money grant that I was to spend on my education. When I did my spreadsheet calculations I could, just about afford to do this placement.

I found affordable B