PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Jerry, Houseboy Ch. 02

admin
12 Nisan 2023, 23:33
You know the drill, don't read unless your of age. If you like this pure fictional story or have comments / ideas let me know through the email link in my profile. ENJOY

We had settled into a routine of sorts. I was now resigned to being his man-servant and kind of enjoying it. The sex was relentless; he was always hot and horny and could easily cum 4 or 5 times a day. I had discovered that I reviled in the sex and especially the humiliation of it all. Yet, for all that there was no question but that I wanted to become the perfect servant. The taste of cum was always in my mouth.

Mike was relaxed in his favorite chair as he worked on his manuscript; I was again on my knees gently nursing on his cock. He had told me that he worked better when his cock was kept half hard, warm and wet. I now found it quite natural to have that big cockhead in my mouth for long periods. Every once in a while he would grab my ears and feed me a little more than I would be allowed when just nursing on his cock.

"You're becoming quite the good little cocksucker but you need to go beyond that. I'm sure you've been told to be the best at whatever you do. That certainly applies to serving a superior man. You should begin thinking of yourself as a slave now, by the way start licking my balls now. You know a slave has no choices but to obey and please his Master, that's the proper attitude for you too.

When your choices are gone you'll find yourself freed to just serve and please. When I want my ass licked you'll find it pleasant because it's what I want and you want me to be pleased. Think about it." "You know boy that's very pleasant but I have to piss. Come to think about it maybe it's time to continue your education, remember what I just said."

He got up and motioned me to follow as he headed for the master bathroom. When we were both in he motioned me to my knees again as he shut the door. "I know the two of us are alone here but I've found that it's always easier for a novice to learn when there is perfect privacy the first time. You haven't been in this room yet, look around, and get familiar. A bathroom is a very erotic place for a manservant you know."

The bathroom was huge with a toilet, sink and a very strange looking lounge chair. In the corner there was what looked like a small rolling wall with a urinal on it! Mike went to the toilet and waved me over. Soon he had me kneeling on the tile floor in front of the toilet. Mike took his cock and dribbled a little piss into the bowl; the sight mesmerized me. "Ok boy, get your head in there and lick up those big drops of piss on my prick head." Without even a thought I just did it and found it not at all unpleasant. Then he let a bit go right across my lips and I opened up. "Ok boy how did you like that eh? You know that I want you to serve as my piss bowl, don't you?"

"It tasted ok sir and I do want to please you." "I thought you did; well let's get on with it."

He rolled the little urinal wall out in front of me and motioned me on it. I was now kneeling on a nice soft cushion with my head thru a rubber membrane that fit tight around my neck. I realized that my head was now in the urinal, I couldn't help blushing but I was really flushed from the joy of this new humiliation. "I know this is your first time boy, don't worry, I'll help you along. Just open up and stick your tongue out, yeah, that's right. I'm going to just lay my cock on your tongue. Now just look at me boy, I want to see your eyes. If you're ready tell me."

I managed to croak out a "ready Sir" and he let out a spurt of piss right into my mouth. I just swallowed it down. "No boy, you need to get used to the taste of your owners piss, this time fill your mouth and swirl it around."

He began pissing again and did fill my mouth; I kept looking at his face as I kind of gargled with it. The pleased smirk on his face comforted me somehow.

"Now we'll see how good you are. Let your lips seal around my cock and just keep swallowing, I know you can keep up." He pissed a slow stream for a few minutes and I just kept swallowing.

"That's good boy, just keep your mind on your man's piss flowing into your mouth and you'll do fine. I think you were born to serve a man." He was done now but kept his cock on my tongue just relaxing and talking. "You moved past just being a houseboy today, that kind of toilet training will make you a body slave, a valuable asset. You've got a lot to learn but your nice and eager."

Wow, a valuable asset, I felt good.

That afternoon Mike had a visitor; another member of the local "Masters