Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Colorado and Tim Pt. 03

admin
10 Nisan 2023, 14:11
After my adventure with Allen at the Midtowne I really wanted to go again and I also wanted to meet up with Tim again.

One evening I told him so while chatting on line. I told him of my adventure at the Midtowne with Allen and asked if he had ever been there.

He said "yes but, he didn't get play at the time and always wanted to go back."

Part of the problem I had with meeting up with guys is I worked the weekends plus, I was up in the mountains. Sort of a pain in the ass to go all the way to Denver for a few hours and be back in time for work the next morning. My days off were Monday and Tuesday. In addition Tim was married.

Then Tim came up with a simple solution. He was in a position at his job where he could take a two hour lunch if needed and he would get it the next day; my day off.

I was a pretty happy guy, I made sure to leave in plenty of time in case something happened like it often did to slow me down. Fortuned smiled on me for a change! Sunny day, no snow storms (summer time), no wrecks or traffic jams, my truck didn't break down, I knew where to go; all the things that had stopped me before! I even got there early and had to sit in my truck and wait.

Well, we were supposed to meet at 11 a.m. and I checked the lot and the street and did not see Tim's car. I went inside hoping he was there. Paid my fee and got my usual pain in the butt towel and a locker.

I wasn't the least bit nervous this time. Guess I had enough gay sex in ABS stores and the one experience at the Midtowne it all seemed like home. There were two other guys in the locker room undressing but, right then I just wanted to find Tim.

I started walking the place, looking into the empty bed rooms. The place was actually kind of dead right then. But, I kept going, checked the shower and the saunas and out on the deck and no Tim. I went downstairs and it seemed darker than the last time I had been there. I roamed the halls and actually got a little bit lost and confused. I couldn't find the orgy room or the stairs.

Sadly the jail cells, B