Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : College Days Ch. 01

admin
10 Nisan 2023, 14:06
Prequel

I arrived at college a naive and sheltered kid. Eight years of Catholic grammar school in the 'burbs of the Connecticut shore followed by a Catholic all boys' high school never prepared me for being on my own. A Catholic college seemed like a logical place. Close to home but far enough away that I lived on campus. It was 1979 when I moved in the New York City.

At 18, I stood 5'9" with 185 solid pounds. Never really a ladies' man and usually more studious, the previous summer's construction job had developed my legs, arms and chest. The summer sun and salt water had left my hair more blonde than brown. That summer I splurged and switched my glasses for contacts that revealed my green eyes.

For the first time, I was without my life-long friend Bob. Bob was more adventurous, a bit of partier, always better with the ladies, and had struck out west for school. 5'8', 155, blue eyed, black haired fair-skinned Irish. Unfortunately, our friendship was strained just before we both headed off to school.

A week before school, Bob and I got drunk when my parents were away for the night. After too many Rum