PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Hidden Room Ch. 02

admin
03 Nisan 2023, 12:36
Many thanks for the positive feedback from my first story so please let me know what you think of this one.

To get the full background to this story it would be best to read "The Hidden Room"

After the first episode with Tracey, things got better and better on all fronts.

Business was good and the new premises was more than paying for itself as we attracted a lot of foot fall that we had missed previously, so much so that we had to employ another office based advisor to keep on top of the new business that was literally walking in off the street.

Things were great with Tracey as well. After that first evening together in our hidden room we decided to start an ongoing but open relationship which we agreed to keep under wraps until such times as the time was right to go public, and of course we kept our hidden room a secret from the other members of the staff.

The sex was brilliant for both of us, and at times we both had problems waiting for the other members of staff to go home before we went to our room for some mutual relief. It was during these sessions where we were open and honest with each other that I found out that Tracey wasn't always the innocent woman I thought she was. In fact she had some experience of girl on girl action when she experimented with her sister some years before, and said that although in the past she quite enjoyed the experience

Over a short period of time, we tidied the room up with a bit of redecoration, put in a new king size bed, a large flat screen TV, but we kept the stocks that we both had such fond memories of, and which we used quite regularly!! I also installed some covert CCTV cameras and motion activated recording equipment so that we could both watch ourselves on the big screen TV, usually after we were coming down from one session and getting ready for another one!!

Well could things get any better??

Due to the large volumes of business we were writing, we started getting a lot of attention from various insurance companies who wanted us to sign us as principal agents, where in return we would put more business with them, whilst also earning higher commissions.

It was very interesting playing one company against another just to see to what lengths they would go to in order to secure our business.

In the main Tracey held all the initial meetings and reported back to me and between us we narrowed the choice to three companies, who we informed accordingly, and asked them to submit their final proposals to us for final consideration.

Over the period of a few days the proposals arrived, and in the main they were all very similar so Tracey suggested a final meeting with all the companies further to which we would make our final decision.

Being very busy during working hours we arranged the meetings in the evenings, where the companies involved insisted in taking us for a meal and an evening out to discuss their proposal, and it was at the first of these meetings that things went to another level.

On the appropriate evening, Tracey