Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : After Hours Rendevous

admin
29 Mart 2023, 16:39
I got a phone call earlier today from Andrew, the guy doing my loan, to say he needed me to come sign the final documents. I was working late and couldn't make it there until closing time, so Andrew was going to organize someone to stay back and wait for me. I thought to myself, "mm, imagine if it's her..." but shrugged that thought aside, I mean really, how unlikely???

I had been going in to the bank a lot more than usual lately. I had been trying to organize a loan, signing papers etc, so I'd had plenty of excuses to drop in and start a conversation with the hot little teller that works there....and the response I had been getting from her so far was not bad at all....

"Is anyone free to stay back for ½ an hour tonight to do a loan sign up for one of my clients? They can't get here until dead on 5 o'clock..." asked Andrew...

"Yeah, I can do it." I offered. "Who's it for?"

"Rick Dawson..."

"Ok, no prob. Just leave it on your desk. I'll do it in your office." I thought to myself, 'I know that name. Isn't he that hot guy that's been coming in lately?' Half my luck, I smiled. Working late could be worse...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I've been stuck in traffic for over half an hour. It's just gone 5:30 and I'm only just pulling in to the bank car park. It would be a miracle if anyone is still in there.

I get out of my car and rush over to the door. The thought of who could be waiting inside whispers through my mind, but the thought is gone as quickly as it comes; it seems so unlikely it would be her...

As I approach the doors, I notice the lights are still on in one of the offices. 'Thank God' I think. I knock on the door .......... Waiting ......... waiting .......... 'Maybe they have left?'

I knock again, a bit harder this time. A few seconds later the door of the office swings open and there she is. She looks gorgeous, tight white shirt tucked into a tight knee length grey skirt, fishnets and heels. Hair tied up to show of that slender neck, not too much makeup.

"Hey, I'd given up on you!" she greets me as she unlocks the door.

"I'm sorry Holly, traffic was really bad."

"Well, you made it just in time, I was about to leave." she smiled, "Can you excuse me for a moment, I just need to freshen up. Take a seat in the office I'll be right with you."

"Sure, no problem." She did look a little flushed, now that I think about it. Hope she is ok. I feel bad enough for holding her up, but another part of me is very glad I made it when I did.

'Where is he?' I think. 'It's 5:15 now. I'll give him until 5:30.'

I start looking through Andrew's computer for some games or something