Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Mr. Turtle KeyHolder Ch. 03

admin
27 Mart 2023, 20:37
Monday Night 'Checkup Appointment'
I whiled away the rest of the afternoon trying to do my homework, but couldn't begin to concentrate, knowing my 8 o'clock nightime "Checkup Appointment" was drawing closer and closer. And in the middle of a cornfield after dark, no less! And how on earth would I even find Patti's mom, to report in? And what on earth is a Checkup Appointment for Chastity, anyway? Is she just going to berate me some more, reminding me of my carelessness with their house-key? My dick was crying to get loose, and I had simply forgot about replacing the house key in Mr. Turtle! Is that so bad? But probably more likely, Patti's mom is planning to inspect my caged dick. How embarrassing! Hopefully not humiliate me in some other way. What could be worse?
Homework will have to wait til I know these more important answers.
Eventually the clock-hands moved. And I made an excuse to get out for a drive, and pulled up behind Patti's mom's car... just in time.
"You can't park here, Dufus! I don't want our neighbors talking. Go park it a mile a away and walk back."
I did as I was told.
"You're late, dumb-ass. That will cost you.".
And with that, she took me by the ear and pulled me into the cornfield. I think she was intentionally zig-zagging through the corn and circling in the dark and spinning me around to disorient me. By the time she stopped, my ear hurt like a son of a bitch, and when I rubbed it, she took the opportunity to hook her foot behind mine and shove me backwards onto the ground.
"Take your clothes off. All of them. Everything."
I tried to get up to comply, but she simply pushed me back down roughly.
"That's TWO!"

So I stayed down in the dirt and pulled off my shirt, shoes, socks, jeans