Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : An Ice Surprise

admin
24 Mart 2023, 13:14
I've been watching you for weeks. From the kitchen window, from the bedroom, from the garden. When Rita next door said she was having her patio rebuilt and her garden landscaped, all I could think about was a summer filled with noise and dust and hideous leery old builders demolishing any chances of sitting in my garden and peeling off a layer or two. The day you first arrived though, was a revelation. I heard your van arrive and the sound of Rita's shrill voice issuing the first set of directions. I pulled the blinds aside in my bedroom and all 6 feet 2 inches of you assaulted my senses. I couldn't help but think what a massive improvement you were on Rita's choice of other visitors to her home -- the ugly window cleaner with his aversion to shampoo and the geeky gardener with his endless list of fashion faux pas. Yes, you really were a pleasure to behold, and the fact that you would be there all day, every day for the next few weeks was a beautiful thought.

You may have already noticed that my life could do with being a bit more interesting. I'm married to Brian, the most boring man on planet earth. I'm a kept woman, not something you want to easily admit to in the 21st century but there you have it. I cook, clean, go shopping a lot and I'm a 'lady who lunches' with her girlfriends. My friends call Brian 'the stiff in the suit'. It would be even funnier if it wasn't such a contradiction in terms. Stiff isn't something Brian is very often. He likes sex to be like most other parts of his life -- clean to the point of sterile, and well ordered. When we do have sex, he "encourages" me to shower first before he'll even consider going down on me, and even then, it's frustratingly brief. I long for him to lick me when I've been turned on for hours, the delicious internal dripping tap of a woman fuelled by lust, concealed just inside her body until the moment she chooses to reveal to her lover's fingers or tongue the extent of her desire for him. I want him to swallow me, drink in the lust and allow it to consume his body as it has mine. Brian prefers sex in the missionary position with the lights down low but I long for him to grab my hair, fuck me from behind and talk dirty to me. But Brian is more likely to restrain me with his handkerchiefs than handcuffs. One of his favourite weekend delights is to go into M