Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Threesome in the Trailer

admin
22 Mart 2023, 17:36
It was a concert in Wisconsin somewhere around 1991. I remember it was insanely hot and the air was thick with humidity.

It had rained overnight and the campground residents who had slept in tents or just in sleeping bags were still busy drying out their gear. The downpour had started suddenly about 1AM and many were caught outside and ended up sleeping in their cars or under hastily put up shelters. It was a sea of mud out there.

Ronnie and I, on the other hand, had simply watched it all from the relative luxury of our little pull-behind trailer. We had spent the evening getting high while breaking down big bags of pot into small "dime bags" and putting tabs of acid and tablets of other goodies into small individual packages. Goodies to be sold to the concert goers who were camped here.

We had finally turned in about 3AM. The concert wouldn't start until after dusk and we had wanted to sleep in, but the activity of the camp had woken us up before 9. It was now somewhere around noon and still neither of us had dressed as it was even hotter in the trailer than it was outside.

It was the usual morning routine for us. We had done a wake-up "bump" of cocaine to help us clear out the mental cobwebs and a joint to mellow us out. A "wake and bake" with a coke chaser. We'd also cracked a few beers though the heat was baking the beer buzz away as fast as we could drink it.

This was the first time I had ever been in a camping trailer and was amazed at how they made so much fit into such a tight space. There was a cooking stove, a sink with running water, a closet and another closet sized room that doubled as a shower and a restroom. In the back was a horse shoe shaped dinette with a table that folded down into a surprisingly comfortable bed.(Though it had been a bit of a jigsaw puzzle to build back into a dinette this morning.)

We were just kicking back in a lazy haze watching the world go by through the cracks in the curtains. Ronnie was stark naked - he slept that way and it had been too hot to dress. I was in my t-shirt as I didn't want anyone glancing in to see my lady parts, and some flipflops as the trailer floor seemed to be a magnet for dirt from outside.

We were just enjoying doing nothing for the moment. Tonight we were going to make some money moving party favors before the concert and then dancing with the throngs to a favorite band of mine. When I say "moving" I meant we were the supply operation. We weren't actually going to be selling to the concert crowds. We had brought along guys to do that. They would only carry a small amount for sale at any time and would come to us whenever they needed a resupply.

I was just about to get motivated enough to actually stand up and put some pants on when one of Ronnie's boys dropped by to restock. He didn't seem surprised when Ronnie invited him in and found us both nearly naked. (Modesty was not a big trait in our little tribe.)

I remember his name was Ted. He was a younger than most people who worked for Ronnie - barely 18. Unlike most of Ronnie's people he wasn't big and didn't look scary. Looking intimidating which was usually a requirement since holding dope and money might make you an easy robbery target.

Ted was actually kind of cute. He was tall and wiry and had the long flowing hair that had been in style a decade earlier. It made him look just a bit feminine but also a rock star kind of attractive.

He was so close to my own age that although I rarely asked Ronnie anything about his people, I showed my curiosity and asked about him. I had been told he had a mean streak - kind of went crazy if you pissed him off- and knew some sort of Asian fighting thing. He was really good at it too. He was Ronnies's own bad-ass ninja and good to have around when the presence of bigger guys might attract attention.

When he climbed into the trailer, Ted was wearing a tank top, cutoffs