Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Chapter 2 Amanda Takes the Wheel

admin
22 Mart 2023, 14:12
Although this Chapter may make sense on its own I would encourage you to read the first chapter to get an understanding of how the relationship started. This Chapter of the series will also be the last lead backstory. I have a bunch of ideas for subsequent chapters. It is my goal to have the characters live fantasies including, but not limited to more erotic couplings, in public places, outdoors, and through playful games.
After our dressing room fun our morning and afternoon interactions were back to normal except for the fact that Amanda was at the stop each day. We hadn't even mentioned it while at the gym, over coffee, or during our Panera Lunch on Friday. Her waves seemed to be a bit more friendly but it was nothing that caused suspicion at the morning bus stops.
This brings us to Wednesday once again. A full week had now gone by since our fitting room fun. I was beginning to think things were settled down. I pulled up to the stop. It was just the Marcel Family. Once and a while others do not ride, especially on Wednesdays so, it was no concern.
What did surprise me was what Amanda was wearing. She had on form fitted long sleeve pajama top that was purple with flowers and ribbed cuff, her pajama pants matched her top, they too were form fitted with ribbed cuffs at the ankles. She had on backless UGG slippers on and a fancy satin bathrobe. Her hair was in a loose ponytail, like she just threw it up quickly. The bathrobe was tied at her waist but loosely. This caused the top to remain more open and the sides to fall to each side of her breasts. It was appeared
that she maybbs braless as I could see her pierced nipples. When I opened the door the kids ran right on the bus. Amanda came to the door. I looked at her funny. I guess my reaction said it all.
She said "Sorry, I didn't want to head out like this but I got a call from work as I was about to get dressed for the gym. I need to head to the office for a bit this morning which means missing our 9:15 workout and Target stop too. You should go and do the 30 minute workout. I also have a favor though. I have some items I was going to pick up at Target after we left the gym. If I order them for curbside pick up, do you think you could grab it and bring it by? I should be here by 10:15. I'll screenshot you the code once I check you in"
I said "Sure"
Although, I did find the request odd. Why couldn't she just run to Target and pick it up herself before she got home? Perhaps since it was out of her way to get there and she knew if I went to the gym I would be right at Target.
She replied "Great! Let me know when you're on the way and when you arrive text me the spot number and what car you have. Then like I said, l'll check you in."
I said "Sounds Good!".
As I was about to close the door.
Mandy said, "Hey wait!"
She got my attention. I looked at her direction to see what she wanted. I was thinking one of the kids forgot something or she wanted to ask if they had something. That wasn't what she wanted.
She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and while she took a foot out of her slipper and started to wiggle her toes.
She mouthed "Did you notice I'm not wearing any?"
She put her slipper back on as I smiled and nodded to let her know I noticed and got her hint.
She continued to mouth "Look in your side mirror as you drive away!" Then she had a mischievous smile.
I shook my head! I gave her a quick wave.
I told her goodbye, closed the door, checked my mirrors. Everything seemed normal and she was still standing there. I started to drive off. I always check my mirrors one more time before I started to move. When I looked in the right mirror again. Amanda was facing up the stree. She had opened her bathrobe completely. She then seductively rubbed her nipples and quickly closed her robe then smiled, waved, and turned up her driveway.
On my layover I sent her a message.
"What was that all about?"
She replied "What was what all about?"
She played dumb. Perhaps, just to verify what I was referring to.

I sent back "You know what I'm talking about! The no socks thing