Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Waking up in Strange World

admin
22 Mart 2023, 13:39
I felt a little...exposed. I found myself lying probably on a bed with soft mattress but couldn't help but notice there was something missing. Missing from my body. I could feel a strange coolness washing over me but I couldn't quite figure out what that was. My head was so heavy that I could barely open my eyes. Then with more of my senses coming to life, a realisation struck me that the thing missing from my body was actually any clothes.
My sense of touch slowly came back starting from the head to the chest, then to the belly button. Then right there, I sensed a peculiar sensation in the area between my stomach and the crotch. It was a first subtle then strong feeling of my penis being repeatedly touched by something soft yet firm, and wet.
As the sensation became stronger, I began to attempt to lift up my head off the pillow and also my heavy eyelids to look through what appeared to be a bed room that was being poorly lit by a single table lamp beside the bed. Directing my eye downward and toward my lower body, I could see that my cock was being orally handled by a strange woman.
Noticing my awaking, the lady looked up at me with her hands still gently gripped on my penis and balls.
"Ah you have awoke! Good morning, love!" -- she greeted with a gleeful smile.
Her face was finely shaped with great symmetry. Her hair was long, smooth and curled up at the end. She was beautiful.
A series of questions started to spring up in my head: who is this strange lady? Is she a prostitute that I hired to fulfil this particular sexual desire? Is she some sort of one-night stander I happened to pick up somewhere? If so, why can't I recall when and where I ever met her?!
She then nodded back down and resumed sucking. As she ran her tongue from the base up to the very top of the head of the shaft, a long moan made its forceful way out of my mouth as though it had built up and supercharged by the majestic act of the lady below. The girl had some serious oral skills.
And also, as she did so, I started to realise my dick was actually bigger than...my actual dick. To be specific, both length and girth were about twice bigger than the dick that I remembered having last time.
I reached my right hand down to touch her dark, shiny and silky hair which were now waving in the air as her head kept moving up and down. I found the set of testicles was also a sight to behold. I figured they too were twice as big and heavy as my own.

And, I noticed on my right ring finger there was a signet ring seemingly made of gold with a "S