PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Gettin' Served

admin
15 Mart 2023, 00:50
First of all, I would like to say hello to you. Welcome to my world. I hope that you find it to be at least little bit entertaining. Since I will be sharing my secret thoughts and lusts with you, I guess you might be a little curious about who I am...

Well, I?m Sherolyn, but most folks call me Lynn. It?s easier to remember, I guess. I grew up in a small town not too far from Atlanta, Georgia. I?m a twenty-five-year-old southern gal. I guess you could say that I?m kinda cute... 5'5"... kinda thick, but not fat.... I?ve been told that I have nice thighs and calves (but you get that when you been waiting tables for seven years).... I think I have a nice butt... looks pretty good in a nice skirt or some nice jeans. I?m working on my stomach, which is not as firm as it was a few years ago, but it?s not a bowl of goo either. As far as the breast area, My ex-boyfriend refers to my 36 C?s as ?palm fillers?. Top all of that off with, some full lips, grey eyes and neck-length black hair upon caramel-ish skin and I think you come up with a pretty decent package altogether. I mean, I?m not some glamourous model, but I think I can catch an eye or two when I fix myself up...

Anyway, I?ve been working at this sports bar / restaurant called Joe?s for a little over four years now and I love it. It?s cool because I can work just a few nights a week and make enough money to pay my rent, bills and pay for schooling (I?m going to be a cosmetologist, but I also want to be a writer). And I still have a little money left over for a little something for myself every now and then.

But enough of that. I?m sure that you don?t want to know all of the details in my bio...

Where should I begin? I guess from as close to the beginning as I can get...

?Good evening fellas. What are we drinkin? tonight?? I smiled at the four men who had become my favorite regulars.

?The usual for me, Lynn, ? said Jackson, a handsome white guy, tall, with a kinda football player?s build to him, dark haired