Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Girls at the Office Ch. 3

admin
15 Mart 2023, 00:06
It was Wednesday morning and Thomas was back at his desk for the first time in five days. Saturday had been any normal day for him but that night he had run into Danielle out on the town and had been dragged back to her place not to see daylight again until Tuesday morning. They'd spent the entire time either eating or fucking and the whole experience had left him drained. Neither of them had bothered calling in sick on Monday but Thomas had done so Tuesday simply because he needed sleep and badly! Most of Tuesday he had spent in bed recovering. After 14 hours sleep, he finally felt ready to face work again.

He had stumbled into work ten minutes early and apologised to his boss for not being in on Monday. He made some bullshit excuse about a 48 hour bug and the boss had believed him! Maybe he was a better liar than he thought he was. He'd gone to his desk and started to plough through the work that had accumulated there in his absence. No-one had said anything until a voice distracted him from his work.

"Well Tiger, seems you had a rough weekend!"

Thomas looked up to see Melissa leaning over his partition. She had deliberately positioned herself so her big tits hung over the top of it, threatening to explode out of her sweater.

"Hi there gorgeous," said Thomas, glad that a friendly face was the first to greet him. "How are you?"

"Pretty good thanks," she replied, "but I do need some help later on. In the basement?"

Thomas couldn't believe his luck. Melissa had flirted with him ever since the incident in the basement but they hadn't had sex since then. Obviously with all the attention that he'd been paying to Danielle, she had got a little jealous and more than a little bit horny. Looks like he was up to bat again.

"I think I can squeeze that into my schedule," he smiled.

"Great!" she squealed. "I'll be down there in fifteen minutes. Don't forget about me!" She gave a sweet little wave than disappeared back to her desk to prepare for her imminent pounding. Thomas just smiled. He was the luckiest man on earth at this moment. He had two women who wanted nothing more than to shag him senseless. What could possibly go wrong?

The screensaver on his computer abruptly bleeped to an end with his mail system informing him that he had mail. Idly he clicked to open it.

Thomas,

I understand that you were not in work either Monday or Tuesday. I expect you have brought in a doctor's certificate as per company policy. Please come and see me immediately.

Anne, Human Resources.

Tom's heart sank. The company was notoriously rigid on its sick leave policy. He may have been able to fob off his boss with a dubious story but Human Resources were a different matter. His bubble well and truly burst, Thomas got up and headed up to see the dreaded personnel officer.

Thomas had only met Anne a couple of times. The first had been when he had first joined the company a year ago and had his customary tour around the building followed by a debriefing of company procedures, Dullsville the entire two hours. The second time had been at the office Christmas party when they'd played "Pin the Tail On The Donkey" while pissed and Tom had staggered into her and grabbed her boobs by accident. Even though it had been a passing grope, her nipples had stood straight to attention like tent pegs. A swift apology later and the whole incident had become history. The first time she had been all business but the accidental groping had been on a more social occasion and she'd been quite understanding about the whole situation. However, he knew that today groping was probably not on the menu.

Anne sat behind her desk in a sensible black dress. She was in her twenties yet still had the eyes of an eighteen-year old. She was definitely a larger size of woman but still curvaceous enough to make heads turn when she passed. Plus, she had a gleam in her eye and a wicked smile that just seemed to invite trouble. Her infectious laugh made it impossible not to like her.

"So there's no note," she re-iterated. She hadn't been horrible to him yet but he could see it coming.

"No," he replied, "Like I said, I was unable to move from the bed for two days." He knew that in some respect, that wasn't too far from the truth.

Anne sat back in her chair and folded her fingers in front of her.

"My problem star trek strange new worlds izle (https://www.diziizletelim.com/category/star-trek-strange-new-worlds/) Thomas, is that I don't believe you. You see, I spoke to Danielle Young yesterday morning. She claimed that the pair of you had both contracted flu and wouldn't be in. Given that you've just told me the illness was more D