Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Daniel Craig Ch. 02-03

admin
14 Mart 2023, 20:27
Daniel Craig, Chapter 2

A few hours later I was awakened by something soft yet firm, rhythmically stroking my clit. I'm happily surprised to remember that it's Daniel Craig, reaching around me and warming me up again with his long fingers. He slowly follows the curves of my hip and waist with his right hand up to my exposed breast and begins to circle my nipple with a finger. My nipple rises without hesitation while sending delicious shivers of longing straight to my g-spot, deep within my vagina.

As I get wetter and wetter, Daniel gently leans forward and whispers "Let's get you out of those jeans and sexy bra." While my body is screaming no at the gentle stop of nipple and clit stimulation, my brain takes over and I move as fast as possible to comply. When I turn to look at Daniel slowly removing his jeans, I notice that his boxer briefs are soaking wet. He catches me looking at him and he grins with his mega watt smile. Seeing his reaction to my pleasure only makes me wetter. I'm so wet I can feel it start to drip down my naked thighs.

Daniel then comes to me with a deep kiss, causing me to raise myself up on my tip toes as if I was already exploding, to return the pleasure to him. A few moments later he begins to slowly trail kisses down my chin, my neck, and then to each rock hard mini-mountain of a nipple. He doesn't stay long at the nipples, as he makes his way down to my throbbing clit. His tongue satisfies the void left by removing our remaining clothes. He guides me to a lying position as he continues to lick