Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Making Amends

admin
09 Mart 2023, 11:43
"Are you out of your goddamn mind?" Mark asked, trying not to lose his temper or yell too loud.

"No. I want to meet her."

Mark stared at Codi, incredulous. His mistress was out of her mind. What woman in her right mind would want to meet the wife of the man she'd been fucking for the last eighteen months?

He looked at the nearly-naked young woman who was reclining on the bed. She was still the most adorable, scrumptious, fuckable little thing he'd seen in ? well, EVER. When she'd walked into his drama class two years prior, he could barely keep his eyes off of her. She was sweet, charming, talented, with the barest wisp of a voice. Boys were panting after her, small wonder.

EVERYTHING about Codi screamed "Sex Kitten". She had hair that was streaked blonde, a bit from sunlight, a bit from a bottle, but it suited her. Sexy, bedroom brown eyes. Round, perfect breasts that were always showcased, be it in a tight sweater, a halter or in a low-cut blouse. She always wore heels, not runners like so many of the other kids. Nor did she wear jeans nowadays, always short skirts or tight, white pants. That was partly his doing. One day, Mark had told her how pretty she looked in her outfit, and from that day on, the jeans vanished. If the pretty young girl ever wore panties, he couldn't see a panty-line. She wasn't tall, but she was extremely cuddly.

Despite all of this, she was smart, articulate, possessed of a quick wit. She was daring on stage, accepting challenges. In a short time, Codi became Mark's favorite student. He also developed a small crush on the pretty eighteen-year old. It soon became apparent to him that crush was mutual.

Inwardly, Mark let out a long sigh. He shouldn't have, but his marriage to Linn had grown so stale at that time. He loved his wife, Linn was everything Mark had ever wanted in a wife. Smart. Sensual. Classy and intelligent, devoted, good at her job.

Which was precisely the problem. He and Linn had been together for over ten years, there were no more surprises. The sex was ? good, but it was predictable. He began fantasizing about Codi, wondering what the sexy, 18-year old teenager might be like in the bedroom.

She had graduated nineteen months prior to the beginning of their affair. Codi came back to visit him, just past her 20th birthday. She didn't hide her attraction to her older teacher any longer, Codi flirted outrageously. Mark, flattered by her attentions, flirted right back. They went out for coffee. The follwing time, they had dinner. When Mark suggested room service in a fancy hotel, half-kidding, Codi accepted his offer.

He had never considered cheating on Linn. Never. But from the moment Mark took the passionate teen in his arms, the second his lips fused to Codi's soft, full lips, he was lost. She was tearing the clothes from his body, buttons popping everywhere, red fingernails raking across his hot flesh.

Oh, the sex. Linn was all sensual, seductive, soft. Codi was wild, vivacious, insatiable. Codi sucked cock like it was the best thing in the world. She rode his cock with her tight pussy, those tits he'd fantasized about for months jiggling, he sucked on the strawberry-pink nipples, seeing them turn into hard little pegs.

"Oh Mark, it's even better than I thought it would be. Fuck me teach, FUCK ME, FUCK the hell out of me!"

Mark complied with that. She rode him, squirming, hips rolling, hunching back and forth and taking all of him. Her hair whipping about, her little whimpers arousing him more than he'd been in years. He kissed the little butterfly tattoo above her pussy, noticed his name in tiny letters underneath it. He looked into her soft brown eyes.

"I've had a crush on you for months" she told him. It was entirely true, with his salt