Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Robyn's Amazing Adventure Ch. 03

admin
09 Mart 2023, 02:17
There is nothing like a "good morning" fuck.

I climbed off Billy and put on my panties before heading off to the kitchen to make breakfast. I didn't want his cum running down my legs.

There was knocking at the kitchen door. Seeing it was Debie I didn't bother to get a shirt. She's seen my tits before.

"Nice look," she said.

Just then Billy came in and grabbed a piece of toast. "Hi, Mrs. Allen. You're looking good. Sorry I can't stay and chit chat but I'm late for work. You ladies have fun."

Billy was already heading out the door when Debie yelled after him, "Stop calling me Mrs. Allen."

"Let me go put some shorts on and we can go for a walk," I told her.

"You might want to put a shirt on, too," Debie said.

"Do you have the thong I loaned you the other day?" Debie asked when I sat down to put on my sneakers.

"Sure, it's over there on the side table," I said pointing.

"I want to wear it on our walk again. This time, though, I'm going to embrace the wedgie instead of fighting it." She took off her old lady panties and put on the thong pulling it up tight between her labia and ass cheeks.

After walking a couple blocks Debie said, "The thong is rubbing against my clitoris every step I take. It's making me horny."

Before too long Debie had to stop and hold on to me while an orgasm washed over her.

When we got back from our walk we sat on the porch enjoying a cool breeze. The gin