Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Visit with Alicia's Sister

admin
05 Şubat 2023, 11:02
Here's the backfill from earlier stories, in case you haven't read them. A girl named Gabby and I had met during a crisis when she was facing certain bodily injury. As chronicled in my earlier stories, we became lovers and friends. We hadn't declared more, but people seeing us in a restaurant would assume we were an item.
Gabby became a caretaker for a wounded vet named Alicia. After a month or so, Gabby shared me with this person, which turned out to be enjoyable for us both. During that frolic, we were observed by her older sister Trish. She later met me in the kitchen for a few awkward moments. I was jaybird naked and she took it upon herself to bathe my member at the sink. I could tell right then things were going to get more complex.
It did, about three weeks later.
It was a Saturday noon, crisp and clean, with a fall feel to the air. I was sitting on a low wall outside Okie Doke Joes waiting for my order of egg rolls. I was reading stuff on my phone when a woman with long brown hair in a ponytail came out carrying a small bag. She had on sunglasses, jogging attire, (nice legs!) and a well filled elastic stretch top with some insignia on it.
She paused to tighten her shoe lace, throwing her foot up on the wall and looking over at me. She smiled, "Well, hello Billy, short time, no see!"
It was Trish. She looked my age with her shades on, her body tanned and trim. As usual, I was at a loss for words. Surprised I was and suave ain't me. She nodded her head, imploring me to speak.
"Oh, hey Trish! I didn't recognize you for a second. Wow, you look great!"
She chuckled, "I love your enthusiasm, it's cute. You waiting on an order?"
Just then Joe yelled my number. "Not anymore, BRB."
She was leaning over rettying her tennis shoe as I returned. Another guy was staring at her astonishing bottom. His wife punched him in the arm. Anyway, she could have modeled thongs for a living, at least bent over like that. She straightened up as I drew near, (durn!) and picked up her bag.
"I'm going home with this. I'm starving. Would you like to join me?"
"Sure." I looked around. "Where's your car?"
"Oh that." Trish grinned, perfect pearlies. "I jogged over. I only live a block or so over." She peered dubiously at my van. "If you have room, I'll catch a ride."
Trish lived on a quiet boulevard lined with nice Prairies built in the 1920s. She directed me to a well kept brick one with leaded windows, then around back to the carriage house.
I shaded my eyes after I got out, looking up at her home. "Nice digs, Trish, really nice. You and Alicia both have incredible houses."
She nodded. "Our grandmother had the other house. I got this one because my ex had to give it to me. He chased skirts and got caught."
We walked up the brick path flanked with butterfly bushes towards the back door. Hummingbirds abounded, oblivious to our nearness.
"That's old timey. Skirt chaser." I looked up at the stained glass on the back porch. A MARTA bus grumbled by out front.
"Yes, that's true. And Marc got old fashioned results. Luckily, he's a responsible dad. Not so much of a husband."
I looked Trish up and down. "I bet he regrets it."
She pulled off her sunglasses as we reached the shade. She regarded me solemnly with her dark brown eyes. "Thank you Billy. You're so sweet. Don't ever change, ever." She got out her key and unlocked the door.
We ate in the kitchen looking out the window at a row of wildflowers still thriving by the fence. Trish ate vegetable fried rice with chopsticks. I just had egg rolls, so I didn't have to ask for a fork. She rose to get more tea and I got to watch her prowl across the tiled floor. I had to just not eat for watching.

We talked about her kids, (twin boys, fourteen) her work, (AT