Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Getting Stood Up

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:09
To start off with, let me say that I am no Barbie doll... I'm not even what most guys would consider attractive... I do have pretty hair and nails though... (money well spent in my opinion)... anyway, I just wanted to get that out of the way in case you had a certain mental picture in your head.
A few days ago I got myself really worked up, it had been a while since I'd done anything... so I was more than ready when an "FWB" messaged me and asked me if I wanted to come and see him. (he's got a thing for white women with big asses).
Anyway, I messaged him the morning that we planned to meet and he says he can't wait... so I start to head that way... when I got there I rented a room and sent him a message... he hits me back that his car won't start... ok... fair enough... things like that happen... and then when I offer to come to pick him up he says that he can't... that he has to go into work because someone called in... I start to get the idea that it's something else... but that's on him... I just wish he would have told me before I drove all that way and rented a hotel room.
The next day I called my friend Jennifer...she's my "go-to" when I just need to vent about something... We use to work at the same hospital together back in the day and we would talk about anything and everything when things got slow on the floor... especially our sex lives.She's 36 years old by the way... and in some ways more experienced than me at 47... did I mention that she's also bisexual?... even though I'm a big girl she's always told me that I was her type...and my response was always the same... jokingly I'd tell her that she would be my type too if she could just grow a penis.
I can't count the number of times she's offered to go down on me... I would always politely decline... or I'd hit her back with the question "have you grown that dick yet?"...lol.But on that day I just wanted someone to complain to... when I explained what happened and how I got stood up she ended up madder than I was... madder?... more mad?...anyway she was pissed...lol.
She wanted to drive back up there and confront him face to face. I told her to just let it go... who knows?... maybe he really did have to go to work... I was just aggravated... frustrated might be a better word. I had been turned on all day and trust me when I say this, women can suffer from "blue ball's" just as bad as any man.
So... Jenn and I are on the phone and she's coming up with all these plans of revenge for me when I tell her to just forget it. That's when she hits me with the same question again... I think she said something istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) like, "since he left you hangin'... do you want me to come over and help you out?"... she just giggled when she said it and told me that I'd never know how good it can feel until a woman does it... I guess she was expecting me to ask her if she'd grown that dick again... but I didn't say that this time.
Sarcastically I said "surrrrre"... "come on over"... for some reason she didn't believe me... lol... She starts asking me stuff like, "are you just pulling my leg?" and "are you being real, or are just playing with me?"... I told her that she's got 30 minutes to get over here before I change my mind (we only live a few miles away from each other)... lastly she asks me... "you're being serious aren't you?"...she wasn't laughing now... I said "Yes... but you have to come right now because if I have time to think about it, I'll chicken out.
She's watched my dogs in the past so she knows I've got a spare key... she told me to put the spare key in the mailbox and then take my clothes off and just go lay in the bed and relax for a few minutes until she gets there.
Well, I did what she asked me to do...I put the key in the mailbox and went to my bedroom... which was an absolute mess by the way... my work uniform and my bra hanging on the bedpost... an empty pizza box on the side table, dog toys all over the floor... I shoved all of it under the bed... then as I'm taking my clothes off, I start to get the giggles myself... "I can't believe I'm actually doing this"... "this is crazy"... Yes, that was me talking to myself. In a way, I was really nervous... but in another way I wasn't, the nerves came from not knowing what to expect ya know?
I guess it had been 10 or 15 minutes since I got off the phone with Jennifer... and now I'm laying in bed with my legs spread just waiting to hear that click at the front door... I had been laying there for a minute or two before I decided to reach down and touch myself... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't already wet... then from the other room I hear my dogs start to bark... the next thing I know I hear Jenn yelling at them to get down as she tried to make her way thru the front door.
Laying on the bed with my eyes closed, I hear her open my bedroom door... She walks in and the first thing she says is "Well they were happy to see me!"..."are you?"... by this time I was laying with my forearm up over my face... I told her that I wasn't looking just yet. She kinda laughed and told me to relax... and said in a reassuring voice, "Tracey hun... istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) I promise it won't be that bad".
I could hear her start to take her clothes off as we were talking...for some reason she asked me if the dogs would be alright in the living room... I think she was just asking me stuff to get my mind off what was happening...as I was explaining to her that they would be ok... I felt her get in the bed just below me... the next thing I know, I felt her long hair fall across my inner thighs as she laid down between my legs.
"Trust me... you're really gonna like this", she told me as I felt her lay her head down on the inside of my right leg... I felt her pushing on my knee as she told me to open up a little bit... "there ya go" she said, "that's better".
The first thing I felt was her fingertips going all around my pussy without actually touching it... at one point I felt her draw a heart on it... going from the bottom... then up the side...then down to my clit... then back up and back down again completing the heart shape... as she was doing that she asked me if I was ever gonna open my eyes. "Maybe," I said..."I still can't believe I'm doing this"... then Jenn kinda laughed and said "Bitch... you're not doing anything... I'm the one doing all the work"... at this point we both laughed... then I opened my eyes and peeked down at her and said "happy now?"
I think she liked the fact that this was my first time and wanted to make it special for me. The next thing I remember is feeling her breath down there... then her tongue... as she gently opened my lips... taking her time only moving a fraction of an inch at a time as she worked her way up and down my lips
right beside my clit.- that was probably the biggest difference that I noticed... if it was a man doing that, they would've just made an all-out assault on the little man in the boat.
Instead, she took her time... letting things build... touching my legs... letting her hands roam up and down... the more of that she would do, the more I started thinking that I could get used to this... I mean that I could... "really" get used to this!...
Then she flattened out her tongue and started to encourage me to move my hips up and down. By this time the shock of having a woman eat my pussy had subsided enough for me to just lay there and enjoy everything. Jenn had put both of her hands under me, and when she wanted me to raise my hips she would give me a little nudge as she would push up from under my ass. She did that until I got into the natural rhythm of riding her tongue.
I travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) felt her slide her hands out from under me when she noticed that I was grinding into her all on my own. Without any warning I felt her shove two fingers inside me as I lifted up... this really took my breath away. But instead of going in and up to hit my g-spot...she pushed in and down....omg!... I loved that.. it was kind of like the feeling I get from being bottomed out by a really big cock... Jenn raised her head and in a sexy smart-ass way said - "Liked that didn't ya?"... I was really getting into it now... with a giggle in my voice I told her to just shut the fuck up and keep going as I pushed her head back down to my pussy.
She knew that I was getting closer...that's when she told me not to hold back... "Don't worry, I won't" I replied... by this time I didn't care who was down there... I needed to cum... that's when she turned her attention to my g-spot and started to suck my clit... it's hard to explain but she kept a constant suction on my clit while she flicked it at the same time with her tongue.
That was it... I couldn't take any more... if I had any inhibitions they were all gone at this point... I begged her to push her fingers in all the way...as a matter of fact, I was screaming for her to go in as deep as she could and just hold it there... I'm not a religious person but if there is a god, I'm pretty sure he heard me screaming his name...lol.
I know that when she pushed all the way in, the only thing that I remember saying was "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" and begging her not to stop as I pulled her in tighter and tighter... grabbing all that long hair and pulling her in as I felt my pussy go into uncontrollable convulsions.
She must have liked it too because after I finished all I could hear was her saying "mmmmmmm... that was soooo good" as she softly moved her focus from my clit down to the opening of my pussy... I think it surprised her that I get super creamy whenever I have an orgasm... and I know that this time it was really bad because when I felt her remove her fingers, I could feel it start to flow out.
It didn't get too far though because Jenn made sure to get every last drop... just like a kid with an ice cream cone she cleaned me up with her mouth. The last thing she said before moving from between my legs was "God you taste so good!... I loved that!" - "not as much as I did" I told her as I clenched my legs together riding out those last dying pulsations.
After all that I was exhausted... I just stretched out as Jenn was laying at the bottom of the bed... we turned around so we were both on our sides... me looking down at her and she looking back up at me... then she asked me..."well....was it as bad as you thought it was gonna be?"... I kinda laughed a little and told her that I might have to try it again just to make sure.