Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Beach vacation part 2

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:00
*The next day after our little fling , I woke up not knowing what to expect. Mom was in the shower and I could still smell her hair from the pillow. I was nervous seeing that our cloths were still on the floor from the night before and i didn't know what to expect. I heard the water shut off and about 5 min. went by, then mom came out wearing her robe. She was smiling and said, we better get to the beach not mentioning*a word about what had happened*the night before. I went to get out of bed and of course i had the morning hard-on, and i was naked. I waited til she turned and I* jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, but to my luck she saw me, smiled and said hurry up there's time for that later. *Once we hit the beach it was nice there weren't too many people there istanbul travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) at all from weather* and it was*in the middle of the week. We found a nice spot, i think the closest people were about 200 yards from us it was great. We set up our blanket and started putting on suntan lotion, only this time mom lay down on her back and asked me to oil her up. I quickly looked*seeing no-one was even close to us and began rubbing it on her stomach, then above her boobs and even managed to get a nice feel in as mom smiled. Then i worked my way to her legs starting at her feet and worked my way up.*I was as hard as a rock. When i got to her thighs I was rubbing and she spread her legs abit to give me better access to her inner thighs,*and did i ever,*as istanbul travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) I rubbed the lotion in*I made contact with her pussy and mom moaned softly as I told her how beautiful she looked laying there. ***We sat there and talked for hours, watching people walk by and commenting on how they looked. Then 2 young girls came walking by with very small bikini's on and as they*got closer mom noticed me admiring the looks of them. I don't know weather it was their bodies or just the fact that the bikini's were so small. Mom began asking what i liked about them. I told her*I thought it was hot the way their bikini's*fit them just covering their boobs and asses and that she needed one like that. She began laughing saying, those are for younger travesti istanbul (https://www.cambon.xyz) ladies and she would feel funny in something*like that. I assured her that she would look hot in one like that, and what was the difference she didn't know anyone there. She just smiled and said I was crazy. *About lunchtime mom said she was going to the room to get something to eat and asked if I needed anything that she would be back in a little bit. I*told her if she wanted to get us some beach chairs at the store beside our condo it would be great. She told me she would check them out and left. *It seemed like mom was gone forever. I lay there soaking up the sun and just about fell asleep when i heard mom say im back. I turned and she had 2 chairs in her hand. I took them and began setting them up as she set some bags down with some drinks in them.*Mom walked toward the water to cool off her burning feet from the sand, and i figured id get to put some more lotion on her and get another feel. She came back up to the chairs and sat down and pulled off her shirt.