Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Glory Days

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:09
I have a secret that I keep from my friends and family. It really isn?t anything awful- I?m not a murderer, secret agent or rapist. It isn?t illegal?.it?s just sort of embarrassing and I wouldn?t want anyone to know about it. I like glory holes. I?m not gay and I don?t suck cocks, but I love the thrill of sneaking into the local peep show?hoping no one I know is driving by at that moment. I love the sounds around me - mostly they are imitation pleasure as actors fuck each other on the screens, but there are also more intimate sounds of strangers grunting as they release. It always gives me a huge boner- the faint smell of semen, the sounds around me, the videos that I?ve spent a couple dollars to watch as I slowly stroke my cock, getting it ready for pleasure and then there is the stranger on the other side of the wall. Sometimes there is a faint knock or istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) a whisper, other times a couple fingers stick through the hole. Either way I?m nervous every time I stick my swollen dick into the unknown. I?ve never had anyone bite me?too hard, but you never know- there are some twisted individuals that go to these places. I try not to think about who is on the other side of the wall- I imagine it?s the beautiful woman getting rammed on the video, but it?s probably some ugly, gay dude- hell, it doesn?t matter a BJ is a BJ and I have received some fantastic head at these places. I don?t know if it?s because the cock-suckers are so enthusiastic or if it?s the extra adrenaline from doing something that?s taboo, but I always cum harder at the glory hole. That?s why I keep sneaking back! My typical visit is in the early istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) evening, on my commute home from work. There are a couple places just off the highway to choose from and I try to visit the one with fewer cars. I don?t want to bump into someone I know. Of course I see familiar faces, but no who knows me. There?s the guy behind the counter- if he bothers to look up we give each other a nod. There are a couple of creepy guys in the back and I avoid making eye-contact?.I don?t want them to think I?m interested in anything more then a quick ball draining. I slip into a likely booth, an empty one between two occupied is a sure bet. It also means that one of the creeps I just passed isn?t on the other side of the wall. If everything goes right, within a few minutes I?ve dumped a load. I?m happy- I assume the travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) cum-gobbler is happy and I?m back on the road- whistling a happy tune. No fuss, no muss. It was all going well up until tonight. I was on my way home, my wife was away at her mother?s house and I decided to drop in for a quick suck-job. As I slinked into the adult bookstore, the clerk didn?t give me his usual nod. Instead he motioned for me to come over and said in a low voice, ?You?re a pitcher, right?? After a second I nodded, I guess he paid more attention then I thought to who did what in the back room. ?Try booth twelve,? he said. ?A real nice looking girl has been making the customers happy this afternoon?from the looks on their faces, she?s got talent.? Now that was news! I?d only ever seen a few of ugly dykes in this place and they were looking at the assortment of strap-ons out front?.not sucking cocks in the booths. I?d only ever imagined a woman back there and now this guy was telling me that there was a real, live, young hottie with a thirst for cum waiting for me. I made my way to the rear of the store, right past the usual prowlers and stood before booth twelve.