Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Daughter Cindy Part #3

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:05
It was Thursday morning and I started to wake up with a feeling of excitement as I felt a pair of lips moving over the top of my now semi-hard cock, looking down and watching the sheet move with the outline of a head under them. I laid back and thinking, yes a morning blow job from the wife. I always liked them. WAIT! My wife left yesterday! I pull the sheet away and there is my 16 year old*daughter, completely naked, looking up at me, holding my now fully erect member in her hand and pulling her mouth off the top saying; " Good morning daddy!" ( giggles) I lean up on my elbows,looking back at my young little mink, smiling, and saying; " What are you doing?" She smiles back at me and says; "I always hear you and mom doing it in the mornings, and I thought I would like to see what it's like to wake you up the way she does." I ask istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) her; " Well does this mean your ready to lose your V-card this morning?" ( A statement I heard my daughter's friends say to each other about their virginities.) She thinks for a moment and says; " No, not this morning but tonight I think I will be ready tonight. I wanna make sure it is special and that we don't have to hurry. Is that ok with you? You don't mind, do you?" I shake my head and say; " No honey I don't mind. I told you when ever your ready." With that she takes her one hand moves over to the center of me, sits on my legs just below the knees. She leans over and takes my cock back into her young little mouth. I watch her head arch up and down and her long light brown hair falling down on each side of my hips. istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) I'm loving the fact that she's not experianced in these matters just putting a little more than just the head in her mouth and taking her tongue and licking the top. Knowing this is probally the first dick she has evered sucked, and that it is her dads as well really excites me, and sends me over the edge. I look down at her and warn her that I was about to cum. She never pulls away. She grips my shaft and strokes it faster, and starts sucking the top of my member even harder and rolling her tongue over the tip. I just wanted to grab her by the head and push my cock deep down her throat as I was about to cum but I did not want to scare her. I feel my balls tighten up and pulse, as the hot stream of cum flowed through travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) the shaft and into my young daughter's tiny mouth. The first shot hits the back of her mouth, making her jump back releasing my cock as the next spurts hit her in the face, onto my stomach, and all over the sheets. She looks up at me with her cum covered face and says; " WOW Daddy! You really came! I guess I did a good job." I pull her off of me and say; " Yes honey that was great. I think we need to get you cleaned up. Wait here I'll be right back." She smiles and says; " ok daddy." I go to the bathroom get a wash towle and bring it back to clean her face and hands off of the gobs of cum that had landed on them. I get back up take the washcloth and towle back to the bathroom and come back torwards the bottom of the bed. Cindy is laying on her back with her hard erect nipples sticking straight up on a just forming set of breast, with her legs spread slightly apart showing me a little hint of a pink spot hidden behind a set of almost bald puffy pussy lips. (Man I just wanted to fuck her now!) I get up on the bed laying on my side beside her.