Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lonely birthday

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:25
It is my birthday today and I brought 2 of my friends just to chill. My dad had gone on a business trip and wasn?t going to be back till next month. My mom went out with her friends after she cleaned up the house. I really thought this was the shittiest birthday ever because no one remembered so I decided to just keep it low key. It was already 10:46 when my mom got home. Like always she was wasted and my friends were still around.?Hey Luis I am home!??Hi mom, we?re in the kitchen making some noodles?When my mom came in the kitchen my friend?s mouth popped open. They had never seen my mom before and never in a little skirt that almost showed her round ass. The little top she had almost let go of her huge firm tits. Of course I always had a fantasy about fucking my own mom but this feeling had gone away till now.?Oh your friends are here. You istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) never told me,? she said as she gave me a drunken wink.?Hi Ms. Martinez,? my friend said as they closed their mouth?s from looking at my mom.Once my mom left the kitchen they started telling me that I was lucky to have a mom like that. She was a smoking hot babe and of course I thought she was. She is 35, 5?3 (a little shorter than me) has a big round ass like every girl in my family and size 38D firm breasts. ?Well Ms. Martinez we got to go out. Our moms are going to bitch at us if we come home late,? said Ryan as he open the door.?You guys don?t have leave. You could stay over tonight,? said my mom.Oh shit, things were really going to get good tonight or so I thought. I went back to the kitchen to get the noodles but once I returned istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) I didn?t see my friends or my mom. I looked everywhere until I found them in her room talking.?So Ms. Martinez, what?s your secret for staying in shape,?I couldn?t believe it! My friend is flirting with my mom! This shit really got out of hand. They kept talking and all but the chat was getting a little sexual. Once my friend asked this question I got fucking pissed.?Can you teach us how to put a condom on??My mom was giggling like a horny teen as she helped Ryan and Alex out of their pants and grabbed a pair of condoms from her drawers. Once she finishd putting the condoms on my friends they thanked her.?Can you teach us how to masturbate just to be confident with ourselves??I swear my mom was going to slap him as she raised travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) her arm, but her hand landed right on his dick. I felt my own hand going in my pants too. She was stroking them fast as she blushed furiously. Once they couldn?t handle it anymore they cummed in my mom hands. She fake cried ?oh dear? as she wiped her hands on the bed sheets.?Ms Martinez my friend Ryan is very shy and has never seen a woman with your body. Can you show him your body??Alright, I was mad and exited but I was also jealous of my friends. Once they finished helping my mom out her clothes it was my chance. I grabbed a bat and went into her room and told my friends to get the fuck out my house. They listened but they said that I would fucking regret it. I was lucky. I was going to have my horny naked mom to myself.?Why'd you do that Luis we were having fun!? she said angrily.?Yeah you guys were, but not me,? I said it so sad that my mom hugged me. I could feel her tits rubbing against my back and I got hard quickly.?My baby was jealous of his friends,?She turned me around and must have seen my erect cock hidden in my pants, because she got on her knees.