Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lake District Holiday (part 6)

admin
17 Ocak 2023, 15:00
?So,? said Jen, ?What are we going to do?? Mike was driving, with Jen sitting next to him. Lisa and I were either side of Saul. ?Well,? I replied, ?Let?s start with you two telling us how you got back.? ?Bitch,? said Jen under her breath. ?Did I tie you to anything? No, I did not. Were you alone? No you were not. Were you suffering the hangover to end all hangovers? No, you were not.? I counted these items out on my fingers. Mike turned to Jen, ?She?ll be telling you to count your blessings in a minute.? ?I?m hungry,? I said, ?Anyone else hungry?? ?I could eat,? said Saul. Lisa nodded. Mike looked in the mirror at Saul, ?Eagle and Child?? he asked. Saul nodded, ?Sounds good.? Mike put his foot down; we went straight past our hotel and took the road back towards Kendal. We turned off into the village of Staveley, past a few shops and then parked outside a pub called The Eagle and Child. Now I know that English pubs sometimes have strange names, but this one takes the biscuit for me. Having said that, there?s a pub in Brighton which apparently used to be called ?The Spreadeagle?. But I digress. The Eagle and Child was very nice--they gave us a delicious lunch (which we ate outside at a picnic table) and everyone but Mike had a drink or two as well. It wasn?t until we were having lunch that Jen and Mike told us the story of how they got back to the car. There were other people around, so Lisa, Saul and I heard the story in hushed tones. ?When we saw you run off, my heart sank,? said Jen. "That water was really cold but there was no way we could stay there. And Mike had pointed out that the longer we stuck around the busier it would get." A young man sat down at the next table with a pint. Jen leaned forward and lowered her voice. "So we scrambled back out of the tarn and headed after you. It was pretty muddy underfoot, and I ended up on my arse a couple of times. When we got to the wall at the top of the hill, we could see you strolling down about a quarter of a mile ahead." Mike interrupted, "But there was a couple coming up the hill too, so we'd have been seen if we tried to catch you up." "So..." Jen continued. "If we stayed where we were the couple would see us when they came through the gate. If we went down the hill, they'd definitely see us. All we could think of was doubling back a bit and hiding in the bracken. ?We had to lie still so we could keep an ear out for approaching people. When we heard that couple pass, we went back to the wall, to see if there was anyone else approaching across the field. There were a couple of lads on their way up. By the way they were kitted out, it looked like they were out for at least the day, if not overnight. ?There was nothing for it but to go istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) back to the bracken and hide out again until they?d pass, and hope that the coast was then clear.? ?But it didn?t really turn out that way,? smiled Mike. ?No,? agreed Jen. ?It did not.? ?So?? I prompted. ?Well,? continued Mike, ?We got back to the bracken, and lay quietly while we waited for them to pass.? ?We lay quietly? WE?? ?But then,? went on Mike, ?But then I started sneezing. It was the pollen or something in the bracken. There was nothing I could do about it. I just couldn?t stop.? ?Apparently not,? said Jen. ?His,? she lowered her voice, ?Fucking incessant sneezing got the two lads wondering what the hell was going on.? ?I snuck off deeper into the bracken,? went on Mike. ?Hoping they?d just find me if they went looking. But?? Jen stared at him, raising her eyebrows as if daring him to explain the next bit. ?But as it turned out, it was Jen they found, not me.? Lisa and I had our hands to our mouths; Saul had a wide toothy grin. ?I was lying face down, trying to be invisible when they found me. And Mike? Well, by then he seemed to have his fucking sneezing under control.? He shrugged, Jen went on. ?But he just stayed put and left me hanging out to dry.? ?We were dry by then,? corrected Mike. Jen stared daggers at him, ?Not literally, you arsehole. You left me metaphorically hanging out to dry.? ?So?? said Lisa, ?What happened?? ?I looked up, covering my boobs as best I could, though my arse was in plain view, and I said, ?Hello boys. I wonder if you could help.?? Saul chuckled, ?I bet they were only too willing.? ?Well,? said Jen, ?The first one fished around in his pocket and gave me a handkerchief.? We fell about laughing at that one, and above the hubbub, Jen tried to explain, ?He thought I?d been sneezing. ?Thanks sweetie,? I told him. ?But with the best will in the world, there?s nowhere I can put this that will avoid a charge of indecent exposure.?? Now Saul was helpless, and even Mike was struggling not to laugh. When I glanced over at the next table, the young bloke with his pint seemed to have heard enough to be amused, and I realised that, as the story had gone on, Jen had forgotten to keep her voice down. Jen backhanded Mike in the chest and gave him another stare. ??So you want some clothes?? The other one asked.? ??No shit, Sherlock.? I said. What the fuck did they think I wanted? But they backed off. I don?t think they liked angry Jen and I really wanted something--anything--to wear. And clearly Mr fucking Sneezy here wasn?t going to be any help.? ?I was still lying on the ground, with my arms folded across my boobs. I looked up at them and pushed myself up into a kneeling istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) position--one hand covering my nethers, the other arm across my chest. Not that I had much dignity to maintain, thank you very much.? (That last barbed comment was aimed at me and I gave Jen a broad smile in return). ??Look boys, if you have any clothes you could lend me, I?d really appreciate it. Do you have anything in those backpacks you could lend a damsel in distress?? ?Sherlock didn?t say a word. But Watson? I could see his brain working. Cheeky fucker. ?Well,? he said, ?I have some waterproofs. But I couldn?t just give them to you. They were really expensive.? ?I held out my arms and said, ?Well I don?t have any cash on me. And I left my purse at home...? I looked from one to the other--Sherlock was taking in my kneeling, naked body, tits bouncing around all over the place. Watson knelt down in front of me and said, ?I?m sure we can work something out.?? Jen jabbed her thumb in Mike?s direction, ?And Mr Sneezy just watched.? Mike grinned, ?I certainly did,? he turned to Jen, ?I?m still convinced you popped Sherlock?s cherry.? Lisa put in, ?You had them both?? Jen tilted her head and stared back at Lisa, ?One at a time, then both at once.? ?But they gave us some clothes.? ?They gave me some clothes,? corrected Jen. ?Which I was then gracious, or foolish, enough to share with you. I wore a raincoat which came to just here,? she drew a line just across the top of her thighs, ?And Mike wore some rain trousers.? ?The way it worked out,? said Mike, ?It was a good thing you insisted that they give you the clothes first.? ?How so?? I asked. ?Well,? said Jen. ?When Watson knelt down and we had negotiated for the rain gear, he slipped his cock out. It grew in my hand--you know what eighteen-year-olds are like: all energy and no staying power. I rubbed his cock for a minute or two, and then gave him a blow job. The first time I touched his balls, he blew his top. Gave me a mouthful of spunk. ?Then Sherlock got out his todger--he was bigger and thicker, but I gave him a good wank, and started sucking his cock too. He lasted a bit longer, but he came as soon as my finger brushed against his arsehole. But here?s the thing. Watson recovered in no time. He slipped his cock into me from behind while I was still wiping Sherlock?s cum off my chin. Cheeky fucker. But by that time I was starting to enjoy myself.? ?I bet you were,? I put in. ?Slapper.? ?So Watson?s giving me what for from behind, and even though Sherlock?s only just cum, he wants to deliver his semi right back into my mouth,? said Jen. ?Well, in for a penny, in for a pound I always say, so I rock back and forth between Sherlock and travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) Watson and I?m getting ready for a nice big cum when?? she turns to Mike. ?This fucker starts sneezing again.? Saul almost spat his beer across the table, and the rest of us were laughing our socks off. Even the guy at the next table was laughing openly now. ?They were up and off like a couple of frightened rabbits. All they left us was the raincoat and the trousers. I grabbed the raincoat and started putting it on when he pushed through the bracken with the third hard-on I?d seen this morning.? ?You can hardly blame me,? said Mike, defensively, ?I had just been watching you take a couple of teenage cocks at once. You?re a very sexy woman.? ?Slapper,? Lisa and I said in unison. ?You only got your end away ?cause you frightened them off at the last minute.? The first to laugh this time was the bloke at the next table. Jen looked over at him, and smiled. ?Tell me something,? she said to him. ?If you stood up right now, would you have an embarrassing tent in your jeans?? He nodded, reddening. ?Thought so.? She turned back to us. ?So Mike finished me off, which in the circumstances, was the least he could do. And I had the good manners to let him finish too.? ?And the rest was easy,? explained Mike. ?We got a couple of funny looks for our strange and? incomplete attire as we walked down the hill. But you were kind enough to leave the car keys on the tyre, so we changed into our proper clothes and hey presto, here we all are." "Ta daa!" Sang Jen, flinging out her arms theatrically. ...ooOoo... We agreed to meet up again that evening and go for a walk along the lake and maybe take a swim. When we'd all finished our lunch, we waved to the bloke at the next table and Mike drove us back to the hotel. In the meantime I wanted to catch up with Blackthorn and make sure he was doing right by Lisa. Jen, Lisa and I walked into reception. I dinged the bell and, when the receptionist came out I asked to speak to Mr Blackthorn. "I'll just get him for you Miss," she said. I returned her smile. My smile broadened when Blackthorn appeared from a back office. "Miss Taylor. How lovely to see you." He smiled with a saccharine sweetness and nodded to Jen and Lisa. "Is there something I can do for you?" "Our arrangement?" I said, enigmatically. He reddened and started to stutter. "Ah. Y... y... yes. If you'll just give me a moment." He went back into the back office and moments later returned with an envelope. He handed it to me though it had Lisa's name on it. I passed it to Lisa who opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw what was inside. She showed me the cheque. Five thousand pounds. I whispered, "Does that seem right?" She nodded emphatically. "He's not short changed you?" She shook her head. And I turned back to Blackthorn. "We're not going to have a problem with this cheque, are we." "Absolutely not." Lisa turned to me and mouthed, "I'm not the only one," then nodded to the girl on reception.